CHAPTER 2 : THAT DREAM.

A/N : Thanks for your support.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

For some reason I was hearing the voice of the blond haired guy from earlier in my head.

I was accepted into the prestigious school known as the Kurushima Family's High-School but the official name is Kurushima Academy.

Kurushima Academy is basically a very successful, authoritative, and commanding high-school with great respect in Japan sponsored by the prime minister himself so a lot of students dreams of attending it someday.

But the school recruits only the most talented students from all over Japan which wishes to study or do special martial arts training in a specific field.

So rich or poor if they don't deem you talented enough you wont be able to even enter the building let a alone attend the school, they say this is a prestigious school so some hopeful high schooler have to kiss their dreams goodbye because no matter how hard you try you'll never end up here or else they deem that you're up to their standards.

This place is mostly specialize in training their students in hand to hand combat and long distance combat with special Abilities but that's just on the surface.

This schools actual purpose is to recruit some of the strongest and most talented teenagers from all over Japan with special talent I'm Not sure why though.

It's a super high-school so if your special talents isn't able to let you climb the ranks then you'll be despised no matter how hard you study and if your at the very bottom of their hierarchy then you'll be expelled that must be why she was training she must be one of their low ranks.

No one quite knows why this school was even created in the first place with such a weird system, but they all know one thing about this place 'train hard get strong'.

Mikaru : I stopped hearing his voice in my head and Ahmya got back up shrugging off my attack from earlier like it was nothing as I glared at her, until.

" Damn it, my powers are out of control again. "

She said appearing to be suffering from an headache, which made me curious.

" What are you talking about and why did you kill me what have I ever done to you !? "

I asked sad and confused and she said completely ignoring my question.

" Are you crazy ? I never killed you, stop wasting my time I have to train. "

I'm Mikaru Hyroyuki a complete gentleman when it comes to the ladies so as much as what she did pisses me off I will not allow myself to hurt a lady no matter what, so I walked away and said.

" I'm leaving, just don't fight that blond kid for his box or else you might just end up getting someone killed. "

And she replied saying without a care in the world.

" Fine, I've already wasted enough time arguing about something I didn't do. "

And she continued on her jog around the field, as she started jogging around the field again I noticed that the evil teacher was still there just staring at us but I also noticed something else...

The blond kid was walking towards Me when someone ran straight into him and they both fell to the ground and he seemed to be upset.