BONUS 63 : ONE ENDING, ONE BATTLE.

Jason's mother : " I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore, I want an encore !!! "

For all the noise she was making the Elites were about to get her to shut up but following them turning to face her they heard loud coughing and when they turned back around they saw Yuuto standing on his feet with his head hanging low and his arm's hanging limp as his entire costume was now covered in tons of blood that he had vomited up.

Elites : " Wait a minute how's he doing an encore when he's supposed to be dead, don't tell us that he...? "

Then Yuuto began to smile as they all began to hear what sounded like someone beating some drums very loudly.

Jason's mother : " Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes !!! "

Elite's : " What's making that noise ? "

Yuuto : " It's my heart beat, I'm jumpstarting my heart while destroying any remaining poison in my veins with it's frequencies whilst going into my next transformation that will amplify the power by another 7, although this transformation speeds up my heart to the point that it vibrates blood throughout my veins so fast that some of it ignites through my pours. To you and everyone else around me it probably sounds like drums though. "

And all of Yuuto's muscles expanded giving him the appearance of an average athletic adult as red fire surrounded his body, the muscle compression had relaxed a bit allowing him to use a bit more of his body's muscles instead of wasting all of their strengths compressing one another, he was exceptionally tall in this tall and his facial expression turned into a scowl.

He then blasted forward towards the Elites and although they tried attacking him all their attacks passed right through him revealing to them that the him they were following was only an after image, since at present the real Yuuto was standing right behind Tapei causing him to catch on fire and begin to violently burn up, Tapei then used his teleportation to appear somewhere else but when he did so Yuuto was also there standing behind him once again hence he exclaimed.

" Impossible, he can now keep up with my warp space even though it allows me to teleport, is he faster than instant teleportation now !? "

Yuuto : " No, your teleportation is definitely faster due to the fact that it's instantaneous but your reaction speed doesn't come close so after I realized where you had teleported to I simply came over to you before you could even process anything. "

Thus Tapei began to violently burn up again which caused council man Fuji to announce.

Fujisaki : " I hereby forfeit this fight, there's no hope of you all beating him now. "

Nina : " You dare walk away from a fight before it's over, don't let him think that he's already won just because he transformed again, remember I can heal you all if you get hurt. "

Fujisaki : " Are you so foolish that you haven't realized it as of yet ? "

Nina was confused by that statement but when she turned around again she saw that they were all now in Tapei's world of void and Tapei was now in another new location only this time he was laying on the ground unconscious.

Nina : " Impossible, the flames coming from his body are out pacing my heavens healing ability which speeds up a body's healing capabilities to the point where they can heal even fatal injuries in an instant !!!??? "

Yuuto : " Nah, he just passed out from shock when he saw me behind him a forth time after he teleported. "

After Yuuto said that he looked down and realized that there was now a hole in his chest and his heart was currently in Tapei's right hand on the ground, so Yuuto quickly picked up his heart and shoved it back into his chest as the flames coming from his body mended it right back into place.