BONUS 52 : THE NUMBER ONE HERO VS THE ELITES.

Meanwhile Yuuto's battle with the Elites was taking place a few 2 stars were being slaughtered nearby by the demon who had brought a dozen of his friends and had possessed Fukushima's body to add to his crew, the 2 stars started off their battle fairly well until they realized that some of them seemed to be attacking their own classmates as if they were possessed.

And to make matters even worse even though it was apparent that whichever 2 stars had grew horns on their heads were either being possessed, brainwashed or going out of their minds some of them would either slit their own throats when being attacked by their sane comrades or they'd instantly come back to their sense's before being cut down by sane 2 star's themself.

During the hero's battle with the Elites he was paying attention to this all, grieving because they wouldn't let him save them and so he sensed Jason's mother behind him still standing at the gate witnessing this all commence and his pride as a hero was once again crushed as he whispered.

" Why, why do I always end up failing to protect the ones who need me whenever you're involved, didn't you also wanted to be a hero Mikado Hyroyuki ? "

But being distracted during a battle wasn't a good idea especially since immediately after he said that he saw the Elite wearing a 4 star cloak holding is hands into the air and dozens of silver ice swords with the symbols of 4 stars had completely surrounded him preparing to be launched.

Without any further notice all of the swords launched at super Sonic speeds creating sonic boom's in the air, naturally Yuuto was planning on dodging these attacks aswell but he realized that there was something off about the ground surrounding him, so he found the closet thing to an opening in the air and jumped between all the swords pushing away a few that were in the way.

As expected the swords stabbed into the ground but after a second the ground beneath it started to explode one after another which led Yuuto to the conclusion that...

" So did the red head create all those landmines and made that glasses guy set them for him while I was looking around, that's kinda impressive but I can tell that you'd be able to do that without playing around with your wristbands so aren't you gonna show me what your really made out of ? "

Yuuto then spun around in mid air presumably dodging something before delivering a counter attack using Ghastly slap full force and dozens of robots appeared that were previously invisible floating in midair above the explosives until he destroyed them all with a single slap.

The slap hit a Robot which in return hit 2 more robots causing a chain reaction as the shockwaves of the slap destroyed another few floating giant robot that were behind Yuuto probably hoping to sneak up on him and land an attack.

Fujisaki then stepped forward reaching out his hand towards Yuuto and ice immediately appeared spreading around Yuuto surrounding him before closing in to reach him, but as expected Yuuto dodged it by jumping higher in the air.

Fujisaki however didn't seem very willing to let him get away from his attack so easily since he had brought down 2 massive blades from the heavens within an instant in order to bring Yuuto back down to the ground to freeze him.

However Yuuto quickly twisted his body in the middle of the air and punched causing shockwave that pushed him out of the way as he flew towards the academy building crashing through its walls landing on the second floor raising to his feet having not a scratch on him but a little bit of some dust from the rubbles.

" Whew, it's one thing after another with these guys isn't it, I can't even catch a break even for a second. If it wasn't for renewal flow state I'd probably be a goner by now, maybe? "

Yuuto commented as he watched a few 2 star students running away from the demon's that he was after, deciding that this was his chance to get away he prepared to chase after them saving the students that were dropping like flies but...