BONUS 9 : THE QUIET ONE.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

JOKE NAME : THE QUIET ONE.

( Mikaru's P.O.V. )

I managed to arrive at my class by escaping Buck, jumping through the principal's office window since Buck was trying to prevent me from entering the school's building because I was a few minutes away from being late and he wanted to punish me again, that sadistic bastard.

But unfortunately it didn't appear that my escape was of much use since Buck had sooner entered my class requesting for us to come to the school's field for our next lesson and he was going to be our instructor.

I could tell that he had something sadistic planned for us although it didn't appear that he saw me as yet so I decided to play it cool and try not to stand out and luckily enough a few of my classmates jumped through the window earlier pulling a lot of attention to themselves realizing who Buck was, since he was really famous around here because of his sadistic nature.

I grabbed my bag preparing to leave with a group of my classmates in order to hide from Buck when I realized that there was a red haired student beside him who had a handcuff around his wrists and bruises all over him.

I still intended on going to the locker room to change clothes along with a few of my classmates who wet themselves when they realized who Buck was but were unable to attempt suicide.

Buck turned to the captured student beside him as the student commented struggling to break free of the handcuffs.

" Just wait until my older brother finds out about this he's a 3 star incase you didn't know and don't think he's gonna go easy on you. "

I recognized him, he was the student that gave me the invitation to this school after he defeated me although I did take him down upon my arrival here, but at what cost the memory of that victory still haunts me till this very day.

So I stepped forward an said even if it meant standing out I had to average my eyes plus I had something that I had to get off my chest.

" How pathetic, you not only got caught by Buck when I managed to escape but your also relying on your older brother like a scared little child. I can't believe I once considered you my rival. "

I remembered how everything unfolded but the red haired loser seemed to have remembered things very differently.

" You have no idea who I am, you might've been able to escape this sadistic asshole's grasp but don't you dare forget that I've once defeated you with a single hit. Your just a troublesome transfer student that I found thanks to my brother so don't you dare look down on us. "

Our argument was unfortunately cut short though when Buck yelled reminding us of our current situation.

" Why don't you two losers just shut the hell up !!! Even if your older brother is a 3 star don't make me laugh incase you didn't know I'm Buck a member of the student council the leader of the disciplinary committee a 4 star Elite. "

And right then in that moment both our breathes stop and our heart beat paused momentarily out of pure shock because at that moment we couldn't believe what we were hearing.