BONUS 49 : YOU ARE INVITED.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : YOU ARE INVITED.

Conjuring a plan Jinsei manifested demonic boars and ordered.

" Remember you're all fragments of my soul so any strong students you find around the academy eat them up so I may become even more powerful ? "

Thus they blasted off in order to attain more power to add to his own however Jinsei bursted into flames as Jason tore through his body returning to the battlefield.

" Don't tell me I died again ? Aw man I'm a lot more reckless than I was 2 lives ago, I better get back into the flow of Re : Muay Thai's principals. "

Surprised by this predicament Kai asked.

" Are you immortal, is that your ability ? "

Then a boar return and morphed into Jinsei as he said completely pissed off that his original body was turned into ash.

" Let's see who's truly qualified to be king, I'm tired of this bullsh!t so now it's time we get this game started ? "

Immediately he dashed towards Jason in order to eliminate what he deemed to be a distraction however Jason reacted delivering a upper cut using Fatal Strike Full Force which shattered the ceiling above them and Jinsei broke through ceiling after ceiling until he was sent all the way through to the school's roof.

Jason then stepped back out of a crater that was formed underneath his feet and said.

" What if you could take a chance to save a life but you could only save them by losing everything, that's a question that I've been thinking about the whole time I was running around playing hero. It's impossible to walk on water everyday but when I fall I'll swim since all I've ever wanted is for people to live happily and not to be oppressed, I am not at all afraid of dying even a hundred more times if I can get you to see that everyone's is counting on me. "

Jason currently had white fuzzy muscular arms with tiger stripes and a white tiger tail and two tiger ears on his head, he had clearly transformed but Kai chose to ignore it instead choosing to use his ability, and floating shield shaped barriers appeared leading up through the holes towards the roof and Kai commanded Jason.

" Follow me, this isn't over. Although you may believe that this is something only you can do, you could've escaped but right now it's too late since you've hurt him he'd definitely hunt you down to devour you whole so we must finish the job, remember the people who's died because of him, the people that could've been living a great life... It's not our fault. Do you expect me to tell you that, well I refuse. I don't know if 'my heart' really exist but I won't regret the way I lived as their king ! "

And they jumped from barrier to barrier until they had reached the roof then Kai asked Jason.

" By the way when did you switch into that white tiger cosplay? "

And only then did Jason realize that he had transformed so he asked.

" Uh when did I turn like this again ? "

But before Kai could give an answer Jinsei rose to his feet saying.

" 'Your heart' you say, humans always toss around that word, as if your actual heart serves another purpose besides pumping blood around the body ? What is this heart you speak of, if I stabbed a hole in your chest, will I see it, if I split open your skull, would it be there, Kai my King ? "