CHAPTER 20 : WELCOME 'K'.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

Principal Ariana, vice principal Mojin Kurushima and the council man Fuji appeared behind me and I noticed their reflection in the window and turned around to face them as the principal sat on Fukushima's desk crossing her legs as they stood at both her sides and she asked.

" So council man Fuji, tell me again who arranged the entire thing on the roof and for what reason ? "

And the council man Fuji replied with a nervous look on his face unable to look the principal in her eyes.

" I did, I merely intended to test the limits of Mikaru's strength since I suspected him of stealing my successor and using some form of formidable martial arts. "

The principal then gazed at me so I nodded an apparently satisfied with his response the vice principal rested his right hand on Fuji's right shoulder and smiled as Fuji tried to return a smile but still being nervous made his smile obviously dis genuine so V.P. Mojin punched him with his left hand straight through the window causing a massive shockwave to surge through the entire class which everyone else noticed bringing attention to the principal's presence and I turned around and thanked them feeling a bit awkward now that everyone was staring.

" Thanks for that but you didn't have to punish him infront of me since if you guys hadn't arrived when you did then I'd probably be... "

But the vice principal abruptly interrupted me explaining with a stern face.

" Spare me your thanks problem student it's the least we could do since you helped by focusing the majority of his attention on yourself severely reducing the damages to other students, your classmates even told us you knew of the Elites plans in advance and handled it well so actually as much as I hate saying this, we should be thanking you. "

That's strange they're being much more nicer than usual something is definitely going on, I thought that the principal hated my guts and the vice principal Mojin had no idea I existed why are they acting like we're old friends ? I pondered unable to understand the current outcome until Ahmya leaped through the window located at the desk infront of mine and Fukushima crawled through the window located at the desk behind mine.

" Okay, but did you guys really come through the windows behind me ? "

I asked realizing that they had came through the window while I was distracted reading the tournament entry letter but then I began to regret it when I got an answer from the principal.

" What is there a problem we thought it was okay since you did jump through my window invading my privacy. "

What's with her she's so immature was that really her reasoning for doing so and she even made the others do so in order to annoy me, ah whatever.

I was still skeptical about another issue an so I changed the topic asking them in order to find out if they really came all this way just to punish a fellow Elite, council man Fuji infront of me.

" It's an honor but may I ask you guys why you've bother to even grace a lowly no star such as myself with your presence in the first place. "

After I asked they both began to smile before saying simultaneously.

" We didn't come all this way to punish a fellow Elite infront of you Mr. Hyroyuki we came to remove people of your talent from this dreaded bottom feeders classroom, starting from today onwards Mikaru Hyroyuki and the following students listed will no longer be apart of class no star due to their impressive performance during the tournament entry race they will all be placed into class 1 star... "