BONUS 12 : THE BENTO.

A/N :
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : THE BENTO.

( Miyabi Hotaka's P.O.V. )

I managed to somehow get into one of the greatest academys in Japan, the Kurushima Academy but as nice as everyone seemed to have been something was still bothering me, everyone seemed to be constantly intently staring at me.

A/N : Miyabi is somehow obvious of this but here...

Random guy : " Wow check out that wrack. "

Random guy two : " Jeez those things are huge. "

A teacher : " Look how huge those things are, the things I'd do to her. "

Tapai : " How despicable, aren't you a teacher how could you say something like that about a student. "

The perverted teacher : " She ain't that younger than me. "

Tapai : " Disgusting, have some shame. "

Back to Miyabi...

Why are they always staring at me like that, they always look so thirsty isn't there any water at the academy ? I wish I could help.

***
( End of flashback )

" And that's why I'm treating you for lunch Mikaru, ever since I got here everyone has only stared at me but you were different you didn't just stand around staring at me you always tried to help me out, first with a little puddle although you used someone else's bag, yesterday with the debris and earlier with Tapai. "

I explained to Mikaru turning pink from embarrassment while Mikaru sat beside me seemingly daydreaming as he steamed with burns all over.

" Um by the way Mikaru are you okay you're a bit burned and you're uniform is all damaged, did something happen ? "

Mikaru then snapped out of it turning to me as he said seeming a bit disappointed.

" Uh, don't worry about it being burned alive is a small price to pay to get to eat lunch with you. Quick question though why do I have to share this bento with those 2 ? "

So I replied sad that he didn't seem to be enjoying it.

" I'm sorry but you see after you kinda refused to take my offer Fukushima asked me if he could have it on my way to the cafeteria and Ahmya asked me if they could have some while I was on my way to the roof, I unfortunately I only have 2 lunches an I didn't wanna go back on my word so you can share mine if you'd like ? "

Mikaru then stared at me for awhile turning red before responding a bit nervous as he looked away.

" Nah, it's okay I have no problem sharing with them, now let's dig in !! "

Mikaru then stared at their bento realizing that it was almost finished and Fukushima and Ahmya were sprawled out on the roof full apparently sleeping.