CHAPTER 9 : NOT A COUPLE.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

Buck then walked towards the door asking us to follow him I could tell that he had something sadistic planed for us.

And after I took up my bag to leave with the other students who were also about to leave I realized that there was a student beside Buck and he had a handcuff around his wrists and bruises all over him.

And I think everyone else noticed it too because a few of my. Classmates then said.

" Wait Buck the teacher as in the evil teacher Buck the most sadistic teacher who is said to have a kill count of a 100 students. "

And a few of my classmates then stopped dead in their tracks and turned around and began to run towards the windows jumping out 2 by 2 saying.

" I wanna live if we're going to die anyway we might as well get it over with !!! "

But Buck paid them no attention he just whispered to himself.

" What's up with them all well at least now I have a kill count of over a 100 students. "

Then turned to the student beside him who was struggling to break free of his handcuffs and said.

" What's wrong you wanna die or something if you didn't want to be one of my primary victim of torture then you shouldn't have been late punk.

I was extremely pissed since a student got away from me earlier but since you showed up I guess you'll have to do. "

And the captured student then said sounding pissed.

" Just wait until my brother finds out about this he's a 3 star incase you didn't know and don't think he's gonna go easy on you. "

And I instantly recognized him the student was that prick that gave me the invitation to this school after he beat me although I got my revenge.

I thought remembering the whole thing until I heard Buck saying.

" A 3 star uh don't make me laugh in case you didn't know I'm a member of the student council I am Buck the leader of the disciplinary committee. "

And right then in that moment all our breathes stop and our heart beat paused momentarily out of pure shock because at that moment we couldn't believe what we were hearing.

I couldn't believe it I was beginning to worry and have second thoughts about following him anywhere.

To believe that Buck the evilest and most sadistic teacher in the world is not only an official teacher at the Kurushima Academy but also the leader of the school's disciplinary committee.

Which also meant he was a member of the student council who are all said to be 4 stars which goes without saying are the most power persons in the whole school.

" Wait something's up aren't they called the student council in that case then why isn't he a student like they are supposed to be ? "

I asked slightly stepping back bracing myself knowing that if he spotted me it definitely wouldn't end well especially because he didn't like me that much and Buck then said hearing what I said.