CHAPTER 16 : REUNION WITH THE DEAD.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's )

The guy with the purple hair began to yell as Tapai was apparently busy removing a few of his limiters.

" Damn it, shut your mouth Mikaru, stop trying to get pity from those Elites after all a murderer doesn't deserve pity !!! "

And the Nurse then said defending me.

" You dirty little street punk, how dare you come all the way here causing harm to our students just because Mikaru was cooler than you. You don't have to listen to him Mikaru we'll handle things you just sit back and relax. I wanna know how that story actually ended did you ever end up together with that girl from back then, saving her dad like a knight in shining armor ? "

She whispered that last part smiling to herself but being as close as I was to her I heard every word.

We then heard footsteps of someone running down the hallways and I leaped away from the doorway yelling.

" Damn it, she found me !!! "

And surely enough it was Miyabi and she slammed her hammer into the ground where I was previously sitting trying to recover. I got to my feet realizing that I was never going to catch a break at this rate and I asked her trying to stall as the Nurse redirected her attention towards Miyabi.

" So did you come back to finish what you started ? "

Something was off about Miyabi she was just staring blankly as she began to repeat the same words over and over again.

" You will awaken, you will awaken, you will awaken, (あなたは目覚めます Anata wa mezamemasu ) !!! "

Thankfully Tapai was done unleashing his limiters that were apparently set on his E.N. Band and he was ready for action attacking the guy with the purple hair at full power from the start but the guy didn't even flinched he merely only said a few words which caused Tapai to stop in his tracks pulling his punch when it was only a inch away from the guy's face and shockwaves spreaded across the entire room.

And the words in which the purple haired guy had said was.

" If I get hurt the girl with the silver hair behind me is going to die. "

And Tapai asked a bit skeptical but not wanting to take any chances.

" What do you mean ? "

But as soon as he shifted his gaze to see if he could figure out what he was talking about Tapai noticed Ken wrapping one of his hand around Ahmya's chest from behind while holding his index finger of his other hand at her head as both his finger and his eyes began to glow.

" I can't believe I'm actually doing this, this is the last time I'll do any favors for you. "

Ken said and Tapai began to step away from the purple haired guy with a disgusted look on his face as he began to realize the extents the guy was willing to go to achieve his goals.

" Mr. Ando explain yourself ? "

Tapai demanded glaring at Ken ( so his last name is Ando uh ) but before Ken could respond the purple haired guy said.

" Oh so now your listening, yeah that's right I am willing to take this girl's life if you get in the way of my revenge, so if you really want to protect your students you better back off or are you going to let a innocent little girl like her die in order to protect a murderer ? "

And Tapai said slowly figuring the guy out.

" Murderer ? You said that before earlier about Mikaru didn't you so are you seeking revenge because he took someone away from you, young man ? "