CHAPTER 59 : A STATE OF MIND.

Jr. Spoke up after Mikaru had reprimanded Eve leaving her silent.

" You devils really are an absurd existence, Mikaru remember when I told you that no one is truly evil but there's just people with problems searching for solutions, I said no one was an exception to this because we're all humans and no one was special ? Well These are an enigma being demons they're naturally evil towards mankind so they must be punished. "

This took Lust's attention so he finally spoke up asking.

" Who are you anyway ? It's hazy but I do remember from the hand full of memories I snatched up from Mikaru that you told him that you were the one above sins, but I know for sure that your not Samaru or his master. "

Hence Jr. Also went silent which caused Mikaru to wonder about him since he now knew that when Jr. Claimed to be The One Above Sin he was claiming to be Samaru but Mikaru already knew Samaru by this point so he was obviously lying but Mikaru chose to ignore it since Jr. Always appeared to set him on the right path when he needed it the most.

" What about you Lust, what do you want ? "

Mikaru asked changing the topic and Lust asked in response.

" Who are thou to ask me that boy ? "

Tired of dealing with this Mikaru called on Samaru's power and his eyes glowed a golden glow causing Lust to tremble in fear before revealing.

" I am a 4th dimensional spirit representing Lust, I am the demon named Asmodeus and I am one of the seven devils who rules over the rest. What you see in your world is what I wanted, the end of everything you knew, you thought you could save them, you thought you could be their hero and so I allowed your father to put on a show. It's over now we both know that they all burned to death just like that family of yours, although you can try again and take to my army and your Abba, go ahead and try to beat me if your able, I know your mad and it's making you unstable, you dared to defy the power of my being even after I brought your home town down to it's knees. Everything you loved is turned to ashes, I will be in control of my original body, the world of yours is crumbling and you'll miss it, because pretty soon you'll go down with it. "

This absolutely enraged Mikaru but he tried his best to maintain his composure and asked.

" Why ? "

And Lust answered.

" Because your a bitch, I truly enjoy picking on your weak species. "

After hearing this Mikaru fell to his knee and asked.

" Why won't you give up already, I'm getting tired of this you know. "

So Lust smiled and mocked.

" I know who you are, I put you in your place, and the next time that you stand it will be your last Mikaru. Where did all your friends go, yes I killed them yesterday and even you can't bring them back and save the day, do you want me to tell you how you can defeat me, it's too bad since we both know that your a weakling. Our fighting is over it is done, it's funny how you thought you could've won, I don't play nicer, I am a Devil so do you want to strike a deal with me since I'm stronger than you ? "

If I do that then will he finally leave us alone, since Eve is unwilling, wiill he be willing to step down if I just asked him striking up a deal ?

Mikaru wondered before raising his hand reaching out to the demon as he said.

" Surviving is winning, everything else is bullshit. Fairy tales spun by people afraid to look life in the eye. I'll do whatever it takes as long as me and my friends can survive. You know what they say about revenge, you better be ready to dig two graves... Revenge is a fool's game. "