BONUS 66 : THE NIGHT OF THE HELLISH FLAMES.

Mikado : " Mikami... Hey I'm glad you're still alive. "

Mikami : " Hey if it isn't the hero turned criminal, trolling me by coming back here to laugh as if you're insane, I suppose ? "

Mikado : " Just testing my luck, I suppose ? "

Mikami : " Well I'll go ahead and ask, any chance that you have a reasonable explanation for this, perhaps your taking on the government in order to free all Preterhumen from their oppression ? "

Mikado : " Nope, unfortunately not. "

Mikami : " Then I'll ask another question, why ? "

Mikado : " To create a world where my half Preterhumen children are the number one heroes who'll defeat the corrupted government and free all the oppressed Preterhumen. "

Mikami : " Haha, don't joke around please. "

Mikaru's mother Mikami then took out her cellphone and proceeded to call up Yuuto.

Mikado : " I'm actually not joking, I was kinda holding out hope that you'd at least understand what I was trying to do. "

Mikami : " Yuuto, come quickly, Mikado's committing mass genocide... "

Yuuto : " Uh ? "

Mikami : " Don't make me have to say it again, Mikado killed everyone in the village and... "

Yuuto : " I heard you the first time, that's why I said 'uh' to what you said. "

Mikado : " I can see you on the phone, you know that right ? "

Mikami : " Mikado's also set our home on fire, I think he's trying to force our kids into awakening their Preterhumen abilities otherwise they too may die ? "

Yuuto : " Like hell he is ? I'm gonna kick up a bit of dust, you hear !!! "

Mikami : " Yuuto, please calm down I don't know what's happening either. "

Yuuto : " Miss Mikami, why didn't you try to stop him ? "

Mikami : " What !? No way I don't wanna get killed, don't you understand what mass genocide means ? "

Yuuto : " Please give him the phone ? "

So Mikami then passed the phone to Mikado.

Mikado : " Sup buddy !? "

Yuuto : " Mikado, explain yourself !? "

Mikado : " You already heard it from my wife, that's all there is to it Yuuto. "

Yuuto : " So you're just gonna keep killing everyone until your kids awaken their Preterhumen abilities why, you're a hero ? "

Mikado : " I'm obligated to be the villain now, so I can't make any exceptions if this plan is to end up working, perhaps my kids will all survive and be the ones to beat me too. "

Yuuto : " You aren't making any sense, you once told me that killing should be prevented if there isn't any point to it, so why are you trying to do something you couldn't possibly achieve ? "

Mikado : " It can't be helped now... You're so arrogant this is only happening because of you. Do you think your Peace Sign the strongest hero because you're Yuuto Itsuki or are you Pease Sign the strongest hero because you're the strongest, think about it if someone else were to become the strongest and you were to become someone else do you think you'd be able to become the number one hero ? "

Yuuto : "... "

Mikado : " I've made my decision, now it's just a matter of doing the best that I can to achieve it... If you want to kill me then kill me, there would be a point to that. "