BONUS 45 : DATE ME.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : DATE ME.

Mikaru and Ahmya left K at a hospital even without a clue of what had happened to him, for lack of better terms K had died without anyone even knowing it.

After leaving the hospital they went to rest on a bench nearby to recover their strengths, and Ahmya sooner called out to Mikaru asking him.

" Hey Mikaru, can I ask something of you ? "

And he turned to her exhausted but still willing to help if it was really important.

" What is there still a problem? "

Thus she sternly demanded.

" I order you to go out with me !? "

Mikaru was a bit confused by this so he started at her blankly for a moment but eventually he agreed saying.

" Sure, why not... Hahaha I mean I know you don't truly want to go out with me, do you want to talk to be about something ? I feel like I talk about anything with you especially since you can read minds, so I'd be happy to go out with you."

Which caused her to start blushing thus Mikaru began to realize what she probably meant.

She's blushing, wait does this mean that she meant... Did she misinterpret what I told her earlier at the wedding ? Regardless if I had refused she probably would've left telling me never to see her again.

As he was thinking that Ahmya turned to Fukushima and asked.

" I want you to tag along as well and be my wingman ? "

However Fukushima firmly declined, not wanting to get dragged into another one of their mess.

" What for, you wanna date me too or something ? I'd rather not go on another date with Mikaru it'll only resurface some bad memories. "

But Ahmya simply threatened.

" Want me to cut you then ? "

Which immediately changed his mind since he remembered witnessing her one-shot K couple minutes earlier, thus he agreed asking.

" Okay I'll come along, but why do you want me to join you guys anyway ? "

And she stared at him quietly for a brief moment before pulling him aside and saying where Mikaru couldn't hear.

" I've never been on a date before, so I was hoping you could give me advice since you were there on his last date. "

Fukushima thought about it then he prompted her to take Mikaru back to the shore of Japan's main island where they could see the Kurushima academy's city island and he told her to buy some Mochi ice cream.

She told Mikaru she'd be getting them some ice cream but to her surprise he refused telling her.

" No, I can't allow the lady to buy me snacks on the date remember I'm a complete gentleman, a Hyro(hero) ! "

Albeit she was stubborn an insisted bolting off to the ice cream stand using her Kurushima martial arts but Mikaru was also stubborn an bolted to the stand using Re: Muay Thai Swift Blitz so they both arrived an yelled simultaneously.

" Two mochi ice cream please, I'm paying !!! "

The ice cream vender noticed that Ahmya was wearing a wedding dress an retorted filled with jealousy.