CHAPTER 1 : FIRST DAY.

( UNKNOWN P.O.V. )

All I could do was watch as all my friends were brutally beaten and killed in front of me.

.........I........
.......... 私........

I tried to say a few words but instead fell to the ground way too scared to even finish it.

1

A teenage male high-school student clash with a much larger male in what seemed like an evenly matched fight though it instantly turned one sided. As the larger fighter sent a punch right through the smaller fighters body.

I was terrified to my core seeing this unveil in front of me I was frozen in place with a look of sheer terror on my face.

Then a student much smaller than the first one that at first glance seemed to be much more skilled than the last came falling from the ceiling, while falling tried to slash the larger fighter on her way down but ended up failing and collided into the floor she was killed on impact.

Then a game intermission popped into my head saying.

GAME OVER

Fukushima has been defeated !!!

Ahmya has been defeated !!!

Then I got mad an got up to my feet and yelled half broken...

" I'll kill you!!!!! "
" 私はあなたを殺します!!!!! "

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

" Damn it I had another bad dream again. "

I said waking up just before the sun had risen and prepared for school.

Life isn't easy there are cruel realities we face as human beings that keep us grounded or locked into a cyclical lifestyle, day in Day out we repeat the same steps in hopes of going somewhere we may never reach. I think for a lot of us it feels like we're simply spinning the wheel to watch it go, but what if you could go back...? What if you could change the small mistakes you made and optimize your potential outcome, what would you sacrifice to achieve that ?

***

I was on my way to school and had just entered the gate.

" Hey my name is Mikaru Hyroyuki and I'm a completely normal teenage boy age: 16 and a half to be exact and my hobbies includes training & fighting and its my life's purpose the only reason I'm still alive and I'm kinda all for myself type of guy and .......

I said then a huge explosion went off near by destroying a part of the walk way.

"Hmmmm !!"

A girl thought staring at a small crater in front of her caused by the explosion.

I saw her staring down on the small crater before her which was a slight result of the large explosion earlier and it was love at first sight so the thoughts rushed through my head.

" .......And I'm a complete gentleman you might say that I'm a Hyro(Hero), get it cause my name is Hyroyuki. "

" Don't worry mademoiselle I'll help you. "