BONUS 5 : FORGIVE ME.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

JOKE NAME : FORGIVE ME.

On one bright and sunny day on a small island that only consisted of a single house, a man could be seen running across the sea of Japan towards that land at high speeds.

He arrived at the island currently standing on the softest and smoothest sand he had ever stood on glancing into the distance at the small and simplistic house in the distance.

The house was surrounded by a gorgeous field of flowers of all sorts of verities and a few fruit trees here and there.

Although the man had just ran all the way here to the island he was completely dry it was as if he didn't just run across the sea of Japan, of course there was the acception of his white rubber boot.

As he walked towards the small house wiping sweat away from his face he muttered a small comment to himself.

" *Phew* That was almost a decent workout, Master Tenjin why'd you disconnect yourself from civilization all of a sudden. "

Upon arriving at the house he knocked on the door and a man which appeared to be in his 60s to 70s opened the door wearing a traditional Japanese priest's outfit.

" Oh so it's you Yuuto old friend, long time no see. "

The man that opened the door said as he formally bowed to the guy at the door ( Yuuto ) then Yuuto's then replied to the elderly man also formally bowing.

" Yeah you get a really busy schedule when your appointed the #1 hero in the entire world, but the pay is great an I get paid 24/7 even if I'm not doing anything in fact I'm on vacation right now and I'm still being paid but anyway enough about me how have you been these pass few years, is there any reason in particular you called for me ? "

And the elderly man then said with a smile truly happy about his his previous student's success.

" I'm glad that your happy Yuuto I just wanted to ensure that you've managed to somehow successfully achieve your dreams, I only hope that my current students will be at least half as successful as you are. "

After Yuuto's heard his master's words he peaked inside of his Master's home noticing that 2 teenage boys were sitting around a small table on the floor, after Yuuto saw them he asked.

" So are they your new students ? "

Gesturing towards the 2 boys inside the house and his master peaked inside realizing what he was talking about.

The 2 teenage boys were still sitting around doing their own thing seemingly unaware of their surroundings.

One of them had well combed jet black hair with the front of his hair wild and spikey, he was sleeping with his head placed next to a few notebooks on the table with a glasses nearby his faces.

While the other had wild jet black hair with the front being noticably more spikey than the rest he was playing video games on his mobile phone, they were both twins but had great differences and hence wouldn't be mistaken for each other.

" Well I've been training 2 new pupils, I found them when they were nothing more than orphans on a beach playing with another kid which I thought a thing or 2 about Chi... Anyway now they're very powerful students at this school known as the Kurushima Academy have you ever heard of it I heard it's the most popular private high school in all of Japan it almost denies everyone's entries but as soon as they saw these 2 they instantly enrolled them there. "