CHAPTER 31 : HIERARCHY OBSESSION 2.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

A few weeks had passed since Rei challenged us and today was finally the day the tournament resumed after the last match's unexpected interference from the Elites.

The principal originally planned to host the next match between the 2 stars alone so it'd be easier to manage but Kai had somehow persuaded her to let him host the ranking match between the lower ranks.

Kai had went to the front roof while the principal governed the school field, Kai explained the rules of the matchs through a microphone.

" Greetings, greetings everyone preter man, woman and also to you filthy inerts. I will be your host. I believe your all aware of who I am already, the defense King Kai and I will be in charge of the preliminary tournament to the main tournament THEOMACHY. It goes without saying that the preliminary tournament will be a battle Royale to obtain as many tickets as possible from your classmates in order to participate in the main tournament so in other words only the most talented students will be selected for the official tournament. The preliminary will continue until everyone with a ticket is reduced to half it's initial numbers the battle arena will be the entire school's gym, oh and a reminder you have 5 minutes to get there. "

Kai announced and everyone panicked and started pouring inside towards the school's gym.

It shouldn't take longer than a minute and a half to get to the gym so I couldn't quite understand why everyone was in such a hurry, I pundered as I jogged to the gym with Jason beside me muttering aloud.

" This isn't a race we already had a speed test in the entrance match so Kai must be trying to weed out all of the no stars somehow. Damn it I use to think that highschool was hell... I was wrong a school completely consumed by hierarchy treating everyone different because of how they were born something they have no control over is a true hell, but what is he planning ? "

And a guy with snow white hair then began jogging next to us with a face which caused many girls in the race to crash into a wall from staring at him with heart in their eyes which made me a bit jealous.

" Selflessness is doing whatever you can not for yourself but for others even if there's no benefit for one's self Jason you are indeed the hero this school needs but not the hero we deserve. "

And I asked a bit suspicious of how he knew Jason since I've never seen or heard of him before.

" Who are you ? "

And Jason asked him as I asked that question.

" What do you mean ? "

He first seemed shock before he realized that we didn't know who he was and so he apologized saying.

" Sorry about that I'm Christopher Valentines and I'm a newly transfer student from the UK I was extremely powerful so the Kurushima Academy sent scouts to recruit me, and amused of a place where people with abilities like myself gathered a super society if you will, I accepted. And Mr. Jason Park what I meant was your goal is to become a 3 star not for money or power but to change this obviously flawed system, you could've just became strong and leveled up if you were after respect as a inert but you choose to go the extra mile and help everyone else here being trampled by this system. Am I right ? "