CHAPTER 26 : SELF PROCLAIMED HERO JASON PARK.

( Jason Park's P.O.V. )

Mikaru approached me serious and asked with a smirk on his face and the tattoo on his right hand became visible at the end of his sleeve as it glew.

" Kid do you really think that you can take us all on by yourself ? "

I then began to tremble realizing what I really got myself into, but not wanting to back down. Su noticed my hesitancy and started to smile as he requested Mikaru to do something extremely villainous.

" Say Mikaru what do you say swearing your alliance to us by taking away your friend Jason Park's entry ticket, you obviously don't have to kill him if you don't want to, but who am I to try an stop you. "

These guys they're not humans, they're all monsters I must be out of my mind trying to take down someone like them all at once. They have naturally borned talent to do the things that they are capable of doing, but what was I born to do, I'm just a normal person.

I started strongly doubting myself as Mikaru approached me with a smile and rested his hands on my shoulder and muttered aloud.

" Please forgive me Jason but I'm spineless and I crumble to peer pressure and since you've seen him recruiting me I could always just say that I was following orders when I do this. "

Hence he then yelled pulling his head back clearly using Yuuto's martial arts, I really wanted to learn it so I could be a hero but here he was using it for evil.

" Re : Muay Thai finishing bash !!! "

And he slammed his head into mine which sent tremors across the whole school's roof so strong even Miyabi and Ahmya were feeling it.

I could feel my skull getting bashed in from the impact but I also heard Mikaru began to scream.

" Haaaaaa !!! What the hell is this guy made out of his bones are so freaking hard !!! "

That's when I realized otherwise from feeling a little dizzy as my nosebled I was still standing, but how Mikaru is so strong how could I had still be standing ?

I then staggered trying to maintain my balance as my vision became foggy once again, Mikaru used Re : Muay Thai so how was I still standing, is it because I'm so hard in the head ?

I've been training my muscles and mastering Chi control after hearing a rumor that Death Arm's martial arts could be a type of chi manipulation technique, my body was always so fast at naturally healing being a preterhuman an all. Did all my hard work I've putted into getting stronger so I could be like Death Arm's finally pay off or was it because Mikaru held back just now ?

No way... even if Mikaru did hold back that still wouldn't explain all the pain he just went through, but if this is all true then that would mean that no one is special.

Rei Ogami the Behemoth was given the nickname Behemoth which meant big huge powerful creature because of how scary he was when he used his abilities but if no one is special then does that mean that I can reach his level by just training.

I stood there as Mikaru held onto his head in agony, but I seemed to had ticked off Ken Ando since he dashed towards me and prepared his signature attack lightning fast punch that is said to be unable to be dodged.

The very attack that earned him the nickname lightning fast striker that he was known by around the Kurushima Academy and it seemed to be spot-on since even though I knew it was coming I couldn't keep up there's no way I'd be able to dodge in time.

Follow the wind and flow like the rivers channeling your energy into a single point of your body, that's what I learned while I was practicing Chi, if I am willing to adapt and grow then my body will be able to adapt and grow as well, just keep calm and breathe.