CHAPTER 39 : NEFARIOUS FIGURES.

( Fukushima's P.O.V. )

I finally awoke an looked around wondering how long I've been out and where I was but I quickly realized that I was now in another location which was the last place I'd have expected.

Being that the Nurse's office was the most logical place to be after a battle I was surprised to see that I was on the school's field.

I was being held like a baby by Anya Russia who was a recently transferred student to the academy but as soon as she realized that I was awake she dropped me and asked.

" So Kai what shall we do with this inert boy ? "

And Kai turned to look at Christopher Valentine with a dead pan stare before muttering the words aloud.

" Lock him down. "

So Christopher dashed towards me as Anya prepared to engage me in battle and Kai used his barrier to formed a dome around us all, it was like a snow globe made in case I got any funny ideas about escaping.

" What's going on, why are you doing this ? "

I asked raising to my feet hoping to talk them out of this so I wouldn't need to defend myself possibly having to depend on the box of depravity once again but Anya didn't seem too keen on listening to what I had to say as she used her sharp fingernails to slash my shoulder while restricting my movements using her ability which seemed to be shadow manipulation.

It appeared to work by stretching her shadow towards mine which would grip mine in place somehow preventing my physical body from moving.

" I'm sorry I don't have anything against you, just following orders. "

Christopher said raising his hands using his ability which seemed to be magnetism since it threw tiny pieces of metals from the ground towards me at high speeds while he slid across the field stopping Infront of me as I fell my knees beating helplessly beaten.

" Kai, what's the meaning of this !? "

I yelled becoming enraged because of how ridiculous this situation seemed to me an no one didn't seem to wanna do any explaining.

" Oh, how rude of me I don't think we've formally introduced ourselves to you yet ? This is Christopher Valentine and Anya Russia two of our newly transferred student's to the Academy and I'm Kai Ando your academy king so I'd rather you not just address me as Kai if you'd rather surviving ? "

I came to this academy because I had hopes of getting my old man off my back by hanging around other students on my level but I'd have never expected that even after choosing to be ranked poorly I'd end up getting the attention of the rankers.

" I don't want to be apart of this nonsensical hierarchy. "

I said hitting my head against the ground but Kai smiled at me an said.

" Oh so you're another loser seeking to disarm my precious hierarchy an just like the last one as soon as a king accepts your challenge, you realize how much of a peasant you are. Just when I thought you might've secretly been strong due to your surprising performance against Su Ogami... Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. "

" I surrender, I'm not trying to be some inert hero. Secrets are fragile Kai, If you knew who I really was then you'd probably watch your tongue. "