CHAPTER 5 : YOU AGAIN.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

I regained awareness realizing that I was once again at the beach where I appeared when I died. It was the same as the other times I had died.

" Did I die again was my condition really that serious ? I truly am the definition of worthless unable to retrieve Fukushima's box from a little girl. "

I said hating myself for never being good enough to help anyone who needed me realizing that the lady who had revived me was no where to be seen.

" So you're here again ? How cute you sure do go through a lot of near death experiences. "

I heard the soothing voice of a girl I believed to be in her mid twenties coming from behind me as I felt her soft hands wrapping around me as she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.

I jumped away getting a bit flustered but tried to hide it from her as I asked.

" Hey who are you, and why am I here, where am I even, do you have anything to do with my time leaps, do you have anything to do with my re-life's ? "

But she completely ignored my questions making a statement which caused me to get even more flustered.

" Uh your so adorable, your trying to hide how flustered you are, aren't you. "

I was tired of her dodging my questions at this point, I needed answers.

" Stop dodging my questions and hurry up and answer me you damn cunt !!! "

But her reaction wasn't what I expected I thought she'd finally give up on her lovey-dovey facade and start answering my questions but instead the loving look in her eye was gone and replace with a look of pure anger and her tone had suddenly shifted to a more cold and darker ominous sound it was as if she was a different person as she said.

" You sure have gotten real perverted Samaru Eiji, We haven't seen each other in such a long time and you just up and call me a vagina am I nothing but a tool to you for your satisfaction ? You disgust me. "

She then lifted her left hand towards me simply implying a push motion and a strong gust of wind blew at incredible speeds lifting me off the ground and blowing me away through the air.

***

I awakened in the nurses office with Fukushima by my side waiting for me to get better, So as soon as he noticed that I had woken up he began to thank me for my help.

" Thank you Mikaru I greatly appreciate your assistance in helping me retrieve my box. Who knew that other methods which didn't involve punching would also somehow work in our favor. "

And I realized that it had worked out an asked Fukushima.

" Okay, so what exactly happened after I passed out ? "

And he explained everything that happened after I fell unconscious.

From how the principal demanded to know why we were fighting to how she immediately demanded that Ahmya  returned his box to him.

Fukushima said Ahmya was reluctant even after she was given a direct order from the  principal herself but she ended up returning it anyway.