BONUS 2 : THE 4TH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN.

A/N :
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : THE 4TH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN.

Prior to the beginning of the story.

Mikaru was relaxing in a random Japanese school under a tree talking to a few of his classmates saying.

" It's not a surprise that I've been chosen to be the main protagonist since I'm the coolest one out of everyone here. "

And Mikaru's classmate Jace then said in disagreement with the decision.

" Aren't you a arrogant one, they should have picked someone like me since I'm a bit more modest, and I am stronger than you after all. "

And hearing this Mikaru turned towards him and asked.

" Oh really, you wanna put your money where your mouth is ? I challenge you to a one on one battle first to fall loses. "

And Jace said gladly and got excited calling himself as the new main protagonist.

" Okay I'm in but don't complain when you lose okay. "

And they began to fight, they were facing off on a freshly mowed lawn as clean and soft as can be.

Although they were fighting in a school the atmosphere was surprisingly calm due to the cherry blossoms blowing around in the air.

And strangely enough they weren't stopped by any of the the teachers at the school although all the teachers were all eating lunch outside so they could watch the cherry blossoms they thought that they were just practicing since the two were known for practicing martial arts.

Jace launched a kick with his right leg boasting about how good he was at karate a real karate black belt.

But Mikaru seemingly effortlessly dodged it by jumping onto his leg in a squatting position.

And without putting in much effort Mikaru punched Jace straight in face and it made a cracking sound as Jace fell to the ground.

Mikaru then jumped off his leg landing perfect almost looking bored because of how easy it was, and a gray haired girl then said had witness the entire battle taken place.

" He won against Jace otherwise known as the strongest guy, not only in this whole school but in this entire town He must really be strong. "

She was intimidated by just how powerful Mikaru was slightly trembling while a group of students were also talking about Mikaru's incredible skills.

Mikaru overheard her talking and said with a smug grin on his face.

" Nah I'm just an average teenage highschool student. "

And everybody then all said filled with disagreement against what Mikaru said.

" Liar there is noway an average teenage highschool student could do something like that. "