CHAPTER 66 : THE DAY MIKADO LAUGHED.

" I'm sorry everyone for all the trouble I've caused. "

Mikado Hyroyuki announced bowing his head as he sat there covered in injuries in the nurse's office on her medical bed, Mikaru and his friends were currently present but even after hearing Mikado's apology they were all still at a lost for words since just yesterday he was trying to burn down the academy and kill everyone inside.

Yes it was only yesterday when Mikaru's group was summoned into the sky castle of the person who defeated Samaru and the demon Asmodeus was sealed away as everyone began to realize that the one who finished the job was blind having no eyes which displeased by the leak of this secret the man sent them back to the academy in a blink of an eye.

It didn't take very long for the academy building to be fully repaired since the Elites were mostly refreshed after several hours of rest, the fatality of the academy student's were fairly high though so it wasn't exactly the same even after the building was repaired.

Jason Park and his mother decided it best to take some time away from the Kurushima academy and so he went home for a week although his mother in truth wanted to withdraw him entirely from the school he stubbornly refused telling her that his job wasn't over yet.

Kai and the Elites then had a discussion and after it was revealed that Jason had been partially responsible for completely defeating the offensive king Jinsei Jason was promoted to the rank of 2 stars during his break for such an astonishing accomplishment.

After Yuuto had completely defeated all of the Elites and saved the world the Elites thought it was best to just let him remain there at the academy for the time being as an award for everything he's managed to accomplish, however the nurse refused to heal him so Mikaru showed him to his dorm room hoping that at the very least Miyabi could help Yuuto tend to his wounds.

Mikaru's father Mikado Hyroyuki was however chained up in the nurse's office until further notice since normally he should've been executed for all his crimes but Mikaru adamantly petitioned that he was somewhat innocent which Yuuto, Ahmya and Fukushima also backed being witnesses of the treacheries that had been committed.

Now that everyone was mostly recovered they decided to finally ask Mikado the important questions about his invasion and how he even ended up with that incredibly evil, wickedly overpowered demon.

Mikaru : " Speak, I wanna know everything that happened to you and how you ended up the way that you did ? "

Mikado : " Ah, but it's as I told you. I did all of this for you my son, to show you how dearly I love you. "

Fukushima : " I can tell that he isn't gonna be honest with you Mikaru, so is there another way to get the information out of him ? "

Ahmya : " Yeah, I can use my telepathy to connect myself to his memories and share them to you all. "

Mikado : " That's rather unnecessary, I'm being honest, really. "

Nurse : " Are you sure about this, usually your ability goes out of control whenever you try to use it to such a degree ? That's really risky since Mr. Hyroyuki hasn't completely recovered as of yet it'd probably be best to try it in two weeks after he's fully recovered. "

Ahmya : " Don't worry it'll be okay I tried using it a few days back and I was able to show Mikaru my past with little to no consequences. "

Nurse : " What, you mean you actually showed him your past, you've really been taking a liking to Mikaru haven't you. Wait, are you two dating, I gotta tell my bestie principal Ariana about this !? "

The nurse started to make her thoughts run wild thus Ahmya punched her in the gut getting her to reel it back in before she did anything too severe that'd make her mad, although unbeknownst to them the principal was outside leaning on the wall beside the door listening in on everything that was happening in the nurse's office mustering a smile on her face when she heard their conversation inside.