CHAPTER 32 : JASON VS KEN.

( Jason Park's P.O.V. )

* Slash*

A guy who was sleeping on a treadmill with light blue long hair woke up and said sniffing the blood of those he had cut down with his bare hands.

" You said if those weaklings woke me again I could devour them right ? Well regardless I'm eating since they're already dead and I'm starving. "

Kai then smiled at him and said.

" I warned you guys to leave and now look what we have here, collateral damage. Well I guess that was to be expected since they did woke the offense King Jinsei Gluttony. "

And everyone else who remained inside said stepping back filled with fear.

" Wait, no way that guy is the offense King Gluttony, the second 3 star !? "

And the offense King Gluttony turned around with both his hands in his pocket ready to face everyone else that entered the gym as he said.

" I smell weaklings, how infuriating how dare you allow them to enter, Kai Ando ? Hurry up and show me your tournament entrance tickets everyone or I'll devour you all whole. "

Image of him below.

And someone hesitantly said

" My ticket was stolen by Rei the Behemoth, but I can guarantee you that I'm really strong, a 1 star infact. "

But he was immediately beheaded an before his head could fall the the ground it vanished and the offense King licked his fingers with some red liquid on it, that's insane he took out a 1 star like it was nothing, and I'm pretty sure that he ate his head.

" Anyone else ? "

Jinsei Gluttony asked looking around the room and everyone else lifted their entry ticket above their head realizing that Gluttony had just murdered someone before their eyes.

Obviously without it being said everyone who's entry tickets were stolen decided it was best to just run away abandoning the tournament.

" Okay then now that that's taken care of how about you take care of the little rat glaring at us, Kai ? "

The offense King said and Kai started to stare at me with his hands in his pocket and smiled saying.

" You really aren't very merciful are you, Jinsei Gluttony not even taking prisoners like I did earlier, well it's okay I  guess. Hey inert named Jason beat it, you don't belong here !!! "