BONUS 13 : FANCY CAR.

A/N :
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : FANCY CAR.

Mikaru's first day after school at the Kurushima Academy.

I asked the school's nurse for permission to leave notifying her that I was feeling better and said my good-byes.

I was heading towards the school's gate so I could leave when I was prevented from leaving by the evil teacher Buck who reminded me that this was a dorm school.

At first I didn't know that he was trying to piss me off since he explained to me what a dorm school was until he began to laugh sinisterly as he mocked me.

" So did you really not know what a dorm school was or are you just messing with me kid ? So your not only weak but your dumb how worthless are you? How you ever managed to get into such a prestigious school on recommendation alone is beyond me, He he he he he !! "

I wasn't feeling too good to begin with plus I was in a hurry so him trying to get in my way was already frustrating enough but he even went as far as to make fun of me for not knowing what a dorm school was, I couldn't take it anymore.

So I punched him using the exact same technique that I used against Ahmya earlier, Renewal Strike.

It's one of my own original techniques that I've been practicing for a while adopted from my Sensei's Fatal Strike after he forbid me from using his Martial art.

Was my version of his technique really not strong enough in comparison to the original or was the principal really strong enough to counter my version of my Sensei's one of strongest man in the entire world's technique as if it was nothing ?

I was wondering if the attack was actually faster than a human eye could see since it seemed that Ahmya had saw it coming (although she can read mines) and the principal was able to see it as well but I stopped questioning it when...

*Crash !!*

It actually worked the evil teacher Buck was hit by my attack crashing straight into one of the concrete pillars which was holding up the school's gate.

And when I stepped through the school's gate I heard screams and I saw that a female student was standing near by to the pillar that Buck had crashed into that had exploded.

She was just standing there screaming looking completely defenseless while dozens of small pebbles were flying towards her, Which was kinda my fault but let's not mention that part heheh.

I ran towards her using flash steps and acted as a barrier between her and the dozens of pebbles flying towards her fairly quickly in high numbers.

I began deflecting all the pieces assuring her that I had it covered so she wouldn't be worried and cried.

It wasn't all that easy though since the dust from the explosion was preventing me from predicting where the next one was going to come from so I had to deflect it on the very last second.

After I was sure that I had deflected all the pebbles that were coming towards her direction I fell to my knees had pushed myself too much since I'd been to the nurse's office twice today and I still hadn't completely recovered all my strength.

And the girl that I had rescued ran towards me to see if I was okay by squatting down beside me and asking.

" Are you okay? Why did you do something so risky? Although I'm gratful to you for saving me you shouldn't have thrown yourself into harms way for a girl you barely even know. "