SPECIAL 1 : DATING BREAK TIME.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : DATING BREAK TIME.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

Fukuyo and I met up with Miyabi who seemed to be a bit out of it staring blankly at a blanket covering something until I realized that Ahmya was all wrapped up the blanket next to one of the gate pillars when Miyabi said.

" She's been here for awhile struggling to stay awake, she said I should wake her when you arrived. I think she said something about foiling a member of your harem ? "

Oh so that's her aim, damn it right when things started going good for me of course she'd wanna step in, I thought telling Miyabi.

" I think we should probably just leave her out here. "

But she seemed really reluctant to do so pointing out to me.

" I don't know, it doesn't seem very safe. "

And I looked around only to realize that the class cult was all around us watching her, making groping hand gestures, taking pictures and one of them was bold enough to approach an start sniffing her blanket so I responded how anyone else would.

" Nah it's fine. "

And we left, as soon as we returned to Japans main island I ordered some Mochi ice cream handing two of them over to Miyabi an Fukuyo before saying.

" The view of the academy on the island looks great from here it's a shame it's considered private property forbiding travel without a proper permit from the academy or government but still don't you think the view is romantic ? "

Fukuyo coughed asking.

" I see... So what's your point, do you find yourself attracted to other men ? "

Which I ignored as Miyabi muttered.

" Sure I guess. "

Seeming to be out of it worrying about her father an her current state so I decided to try an help her feel better requesting.

" Uh I think it's about time you tried using your ability to return to your correct age ? "

Miyabi stared at me surprised an I gave her a thumbs up an she began to activate her ability which fortunately enough aged her up back to normal and she celebrated shouting as she leaped into the air.

" Wow it actually worked I usually had a hard time controlling my ability that's why I turned to K for help but it seems that I don't need him anymore, thank you so much Mikaru !!! "

But before we could join in on her celebration a couple who were standing near by yelled.

" Haaaaaaa she's a witch, burn her, burn her. "

I almost forgot that outside academy walls everyone else is left in the dark when it comes to preterhumans an their abilities so I had to grab Fukuyo an Miyabi an run.