CHAPTER 47 : JASON PARK.

Mikaru dropped the charade finally returning to his serious state from before as he finally asked Eve.

" Stop right there, how are you even here ? I'm tired of all of this charade, you arrived right before I died too right, so you must also know what's coming. "

Which she immediately responded telling him.

" Indeed I also know the end is nigh, however I'm not here on my own accord but by the wish of Jason, he's quite charming trying to save a devil king such as myself from purgatory. He wished for my freedom before I could've revived him. "

This enraged Mikaru thus he yelled unable to hide it.

" You mean you manipulated him again !!! "

And Eve asked grieved by his accusation.

" And why would I do that after everything you've done for me? "

Then Mikaru whispered lowering his head in sadness.

" Once a demon always a demon, I guess. "

After hearing those words Eve could bare her misery no longer and said.

" I'm not lying, I'll even bring him back right now if you desire and he'll tell you himself !!! "

She then began to glow as she hovered in the air, however...

" ...What, this can't be? The boy is already alive again. "

She proclaimed surprised herself, but Mikaru still didn't believe her, he was now under the assumption that she had fallen back into her old ways due to the way she was acting so he demanded.

" Drop the masquerade, his death was already confirmed to me twice. "

Secretly though he wondered if she was telling the truth since Jason's bed which held critical patients was empty, so he began to hope that Jason had also somehow came back from the dead when Relife was returned.

Ahmya then stared at the 2 before realizing that she had bigger issues to tend to since if Eve had tried attacking them she'd be of no help to Mikaru without her abilities.

" It seems that you have everything under control, if you need me I'll be at the principal's office. "

I almost forgot I don't have time to be wasting here, as soon as the sun goes down everyone is going to die. I need to save them!

Mikaru thought as he turned around to leave aswell but Ahmya saw him and threatened.

" Don't you dare follow me!? "

So he quickly alerted her before she could go on the offensive.

" I wasn't really, you can read my mind if you don't believe me ? "

" Hmph!"

She said storming off aggressively but inside she knew that she was unable to do as he had asked since her abilities were gone.

She headed to the principal's office and Mikaru went to warn the class's of what was to come whether it was Kai, a man or a demon who would sooner kill everyone in sight, he hoped that together they'd be able to hold them off until Yuuto and Eve could handle it.

Within a couple minutes Mikaru arrived at the 2 star class and told them that there was an emergency then asked them to follow him, so they did out of curiosity since none of them had a clue what he was talking about.

He went to the 1 stars class and did the same thus they followed him aswell then he finally arrived at the no stars class and everyone gathered inside since he went to the front table to speak.