CHAPTER 61 : VICTIMS OF THE TERRITORY.

All of the demon's clones eyes were insane and dead as they stared blankly at Mikaru who had just raised his fist to challenge them all without a hint of fear in his eyes.

Mikaru then began manipulating his body's Preterhuman energy surrounding himself in a aura in the form of a sphere to increase his own speed by lightening his body by decreasing the drag force around him, also amplifying his strength, speed and defense.

Hence he accelerated faster than ever before being lighter but there was also something else he was doing along with pulling off all of those new tricks he was carrying along all the particles behind him that would slow him down with it's drag force, he carried them along to pull them towards his fist and legs right at the moment of impact to increase the weight of his attacks thereby increasing his damage output again over his previously doubled output achieved from sending the recoil of his strikes at his enemies.

After fully surrounding himself with his preterhuman aura Mikaru then leaped towards the demon clones pulling back his fist preparing a Re : Muay Thai Fatal Strike Full Force hoping that his newly improved version would one-shot all the demon clones at once so he wouldn't have to be stuck there fighting them for long.

But unfortunately for him although that wasn't the case, although he was at least able to blast away one of the demon clone's entire torso so their arms legs and head fell to the ground terrifying all of the other 11 demons to the point that they all froze up giving him the chance to use flash steps to perfectly and swiftly sneak up behind them with minimum sounds almost as if the winds just picked up.

He then drew back both his fist leaning forward preparing to launch a dual Fatal Strike Full Force planning to see if he could manage to chain such attacks consecutively in quick succession to deal more blows per second before they could get the chance to react so he could finish off the rest of the demons without any of them dodging his attacks.

Just Incase they saw him sneaking up on them he made his aura bigger around himself to slow them down using drag force while he applied an increased pressure on their bodies putting them under pain that should've reduced their ability to deal maximum damage to him.

Notwithstanding all of those strenuous tricks he was trying to pull off he also made the Preterhuman aura operated as a barrier around himself which prevents him from taking any damage from any attacks lower than his own durability.

Name : Mikaru Hyroyuki (Maximum effort Preterhuma aura)

HP : 780

Power : 12

Strength : 14 (doubled to 28)

Speed : 14

Defense : 14

Skills : 14

Total Stats : 68 (82) points

Rank : 1 Star

Mikaru then attempted to launch the punches but before any of them could land their mark Mikaru froze and his eyes went blank before blood exploded from all over his body and he started to fall to the ground as the demon's began turning around.

Luckily Fukushima decided to step in and catch Mikaru before they could do anything to harm him since he had passed out from overexerting himself be beyond his body's natural limits.

Fukushima then stared at Mikaru's body hanging limp in his arms as he asked knowing that Mikaru wasn't currently able to answer.

" Why go so far to protect these guys, why do you always insist on playing everybody's hero ? "

Then the 2 stars all yelled.

" Yeah, we didn't need his help, we could've handled them ourselves 1 Star !!! "