CHAPTER 64 : DEMON VS HERO.

Preceded by the sound of footsteps, a new character walked into the room from out of the smoke. And,

???? : " ...Sorry I'm late. "

One sentence. And that utterance alone charged its listeners with the feeling of being reinforced by ten thousand Preterhumen. Alongside the sensation of a gust of wind sweeping by that cleared the smoke as the person spoke, was the illusion of a towering man appearing before their eyes, compelling their hearts to shudder.

And in reality, this reunion did indeed hold the kind of power Mikaru had hope for... The strength that they have been dying to obtain, the final card that Mikaru had referred to as the joker had just arrived.

Yuuto : " Mikaru... It's a bit late since there was a bit of distraction before I could return a fan of mine to his mother, but I've now come to join you all in battle. "

Saying this, the blonde haired golden costumed hero announced his intention to join the fight and the tone of the room all changed.

He then looked around to scope out the entire room to fill himself in on how their battle had probably turned out before he had arrived.

It seems Mikaru found out that the demon is his father, I'm surprised he was able to bring himself to defeat him after realizing that... Perhaps I didn't have to promise to defeat the demon for him in order to prevent him from figuring it out.

Yuuto : " Oh I see, you guys were able to finally completely drive out the demon from Mikado's body... Thank goodness, now I can beat him to a pulp with a clear conscience !!!

Notwithstanding Yuuto's clear confidence even though he had finally obtained his physical body, the demon stepped forward lecturing the hero.

" Look 'hero', I'm aware that your strength is unparalleled among mortals but haven't you ever heard about pride before the fall ? "

However Yuuto didn't even seem to be paying attention to the demon's words because of the mere fact that he simply didn't care about anything it had to say, instead he slowly approached the demon and although the demon was freakishly tall Yuuto was towering above him.

Lust stared at him briefly before coming to the realization that.

" Uh, your appearance... Your using your ability to wield the sins of mankind as power aren't you, and by the looks of it you've already stacked Wrath and Envy on top of Sloth ? "

Then Lust's 6 tentacles started viciously whipping Yuuto who didnt even attempt to dodge although the entire academy island to rumble and shaked because of the attacks but before long Lust realized something.

" Hahahahahahahahaha... Uh, my tentacles, what happened to my tentacles !? "

All 6 of his tentacles had completely melted off of him and Yuuto was simply standing there cricking his neck with a pissed off expression on his face as he commented.

" Hmm, let's see, that massage was pretty average, it needs a lot of work. "

Thus Asmodeus pulled back his fist and punched Yuuto right in the gut with all his might which sent shockwaves all the way to south Korea but again it was of no use since Yuuto didn't seem to take on any damage due to the fact that he didn't flinch but stood perfectly still.

Lust : " Damn it, if it wasn't for that blasted smoke coming from the burning fish heart and liver I would've been able to do much better than that. "

At those words Yuuto had realized that things would become extremely dangerous if he engaged the demon on a battle reaching the level he deemed strong enough to defeat him so he turned his head towards Mikaru and his friends and warned.