CHAPTER 42 : NEXT LOCATION THE ANDO MANSION.

WEDDING CRASHERS!!!

" You're not gonna beat up ordinary people are you Fukuyo ? "

Mikaru  said and remembering when Mikaru learned that name Fukushima went against Mikaru's best judgement out of embarrassment and tackled the weird looking guard guy standing at the door and it broke him through the door slamming any guards who were standing behind the door to the floor so Mikaru commented.

" I knew you'd take it a bit overboard since your still mad but remember they're not Preterhumans so we have to hold back, I won't use my martial arts on them and you should just try to get them to move aside. "

So Fukushima nodded and they quickly moved the other guards aside with ease without harming them but for those who persistently tried to block their way they simply walked through them as they were being attacked, it continued for several minutes until they finally found the biggest room in the mansion which the wedding was taking place within due to noise from the people inside who were talking.

Although Mikaru and Fukushima were pretty durable and regular attacks didn't do much to them it did start to get a bit annoying for them and Fukushima grew his devil horn and tail whilst Mikaru made his proud introduction which together intimidated the men so much that they moved aside willingly.

" I'm Mikaru Hyroyuki the Hyro (hero) Death Arms student who kicked your asses an destroyed this town in the past so orelse you want a repeat, I'd probably step aside. "

And all the guest who had came to watch the wedding on Kai's commands started to bicker among one another believing that Ahmya who K was getting married to had a secret lover.

The current turn of events however ruined K's good mood, Kai who was ushering the wedding smirked as K said stepping down from the alter where the (priest) Kai was reading K and Ahmya's vows.

" This is why people of low status are useless. "

Ignoring this comment Mikaru dashed forward and attempted to give K an upper cut however K stepped back dodging it before suddenly transforming into his muscle form and kicked Mikaru in the air with all his might.

K then jumped into the air punching Mikaru as he hit the ceiling guarding from K's attack, they both then landed on the ground breaking through a few benches as the guest who were previously seated in them ran away due to the fear of being swallowed up in their fight.

Mikaru however had underestimated the situation since K then summoned one of Ahmya's K blades and slashed at Mikaru intending to cut him in half but Fukushima stepped into the way and was slashed across the chest and the female uniform he was wearing fell to the ground leaving him now wearing only his underwear nevertheless he was not harmed.

When Mikaru noticed that Fukushima  had carefully calculated the distance between himself and the attack he also noticed something extremely unexpected, K's chest then gushed blood as if he was slashed by his own attack and his wedding suit shirt fell torn to pieces as Kai said while Fukushima removed the hair extensions he was wearing.

" Don't go killing that one little cousin, he's mine he made big promises to me so in case you try pulling that stunt again he'll be wearing my king's barrier body armour, so all your attacks will be completely reflected towards you. "