Super Society VOL. 3 Info

Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy this story.

Rated ( T ) for teens

This book is under © copyright law. No part of book may be recreated or adapted without the consent of the author. Failure to comply will result in legal actions placed into order.

Created November 26, 2018

Created by : @Copyrightmaster

Editors :

kimmybryan

AlexanderHarvey9

Genres : Mystery / Thriller, Comedy, Action, Drama

Categories : Plot, Martial Arts, Superpowers, Supernatural, Magic Highschool, Ecchi, Horror, Sci-fi, Adventure, Sports, Slice-of-Life, comedy, Schadenfreude, insanity, Gamble, One-shot Shōnen, stalking.

Summary :

MIKARU HYROYUKI GOT A SECOND CHANCE.....TO SUFFER AGAIN!

It all began with a simple 16 year old Japanese boy, MIKARU HYROYUKI. It may seem hard to believe, but he miraculously comes back to life after what was supposed to be his definite end.

He was accepted into a supernatural academy where everyone has superpowers and fights for ranks while brutally killing each other. There's just one thing ...

THERE IS NEVER A GAME OVER FOR HIM!

He continuously dies and time leaps to a specific time and place, in the same initial state that he was in originally. At first he thought nothing of it. He even went as far as to think that he was lucky he survived, but now he's desperately trying to set things right and find a way out of dying again so he can exact his revenge.

UPDATES EVERY FRIDAYS.

Characters :

Mikaru Hyroyuki:

The main protagonist. On the outside he seems to be a genuine gentleman who helps and protects the ladies, but what he's actually doing is beyond perverted things. He's always training to avenge the ones dear to him who died in a great fire when he was young.

Fukushima :

A protagonist with an ominous dark past who's always carrying around a square box given to him to protect with his life which he never opens no matter what.

Ahmya :

Another protagonists who's personality type is that of a tsundere .
In the series, she's always training to become stronger at the private high-school founded by the Kurushima family.

Buck William :

A sadistic teacher who punishes and tortures every student he comes across to death.

Ariana Kurushima :

The Kurushima Academy principal ( student council president ) who's related to a particular student at the Academy, she believes that there's always a quick and easy solution for every problem.

Yuuto Sensei :

The main protagonist's master and guardian who adopted him after his parents passed away, and is currently training him to overcome what ever may stand in his way. Even though he seems like a simpleton, he was also a great hero known as Death Arms .

Agent T :

The freshman classroom teacher be an fellow Elite who teaches all the subjects that is thought in a normal class. He also gives basic information about the Kurushima Academy to all the students of all the classes.

Ken Ando :

A red haired teenage boy who's fame and nickname of being a lightning fast striker at the Kurushima Academy lead to his arrogance. He had suspicions that Mikaru might be gifted with some sort of special ability and invited Mikaru to the Kurushima Academy after he defeated Mikaru in battle but Mikaru then later defeated him landing him in the Nurse's office giving him a superiority complex.

Miyabi :

A 16 year old kind hearted girl who attends the Kurushima Academy. She can be a bit mysterious at times.

Rei Ogami :

Yuuto's master's student who was adopted by his master after being found washed up on the shore of the small island his master lives on. Rei has an intelligent and modest older twin brother but he is far from being both of those he's just a muscle head who loves to use his ability.

Writer Shane :

The author of the story personified, he possesses great 4th wall breaking abilities.

Mojin Kurushima :

The vice principal at the Kurushima Academy who's feared than he is trusted by everyone he's ever met due to his shady looks and personality, he's always planning something.

VOLUME 3 : HIERARCHY OBSESSION.

TABLE OF CONTENTS :

Chapter 24 : The Struggles Of A No Star.

Chapter 25 : A Charisma that defies despair.

Chapter 26 : Self Proclaimed Hero Jason Park.

Chapter 27 : Stubbornness In The Extreme.

Chapter 28 : The Sound Of Obedience.

Chapter 29 : Starting Life Again From Zero.

Chapter 30 : Hierarchy Obsession.

Chapter 31 : Hierarchy Obsession 2.

Chapter 32 : Jason Vs Ken.

Chapter 33 : The Hope To Believe In.

Chapter 34 : The Taste Of Defeat.

Chapter 35 : Return To The Afterlife.

A/N : Hey guys! Sorry this isn't a chapter of the story, but it highlights certain aspects of the story and the characters within it. Don't worry, the next chapter will be a real update. Please be sure to vote, and comment to let me know what you guys think.

Thank you! :)