CHAPTER 34 : THE TASTE OF DEFEAT.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

Flames and electricity bursted around Ken's fist as he threw out his most extraordinarily punch but Jason decided on walking directly into it preparing to finish things off and Ken said with a smile on his face finally starting to warm up to Jason.

" Oh, you're approaching me, instead trying to dodge your coming right for it. This is actually fun I'm pumped to see if you'll be able to survive this one ? "

Jason then giggled as he braced himself using Re : Muay Thai Brick Wall, he was basically gonna die if Ken's attack hit but he was smiling it seemed crazy but it sure looked fun so I couldn't help but smile.

Jason slowly raised his fists preparing for his next attack but Kai didn't seem pleased with their newly found friendship and yelled furious.

" You damn inert why won't you go down already why do you insist on disrupting the order of things, just die already, I command you to !!! "

And it seemed as if Kai had gotten his wish since Jason's body suddenly stopped moving and stood perfectly still holding his position so Ken pulled his own attack while Ahmya panicked and told me.

" Oh no, this can't be after all that Jason has died unable to achieve his goals !? "

Surprised by that claim I looked at Jason again but surely enough he was still motionless so I turned towards Ahmya clenching my fist unwilling to believe it, seeing my reaction Ahmya lowered her head and suddenly I started hearing Jason's voice in my head.

Naturally there's no scenario where I'd win, I've always been mocked for being the weakest but I still try as hard as I can to pull through at every single turn regardless, screw their hierarchy and screw them too, I've worked so hard to get this far but I'm going to die simply because that's what they want ? It's not fair, I can't stand it, this is just bullsh!t, bullsh!t, all I wanted was to make them understand I was here to fight for underdogs everywhere, I wanted to be stronger, I really tried but now I get it, your not kings your dictators !!! You made excuses for your own selfishness, I got a family too, I wanted to live a good life too, I wish I had another chance but I guess I'm going to die here ?

I was then puled back to reality by Ken who proceeded to yelled at his older brother.

" Piss off, Kai stop interfering with our battle and let the one who deserves it win !! "

Ken talked back to his older brother Kai for what seemed like the first time in forever, especially since Kai was shocked by this and ask.

" Why brother, we are the Andos one of the strongest an wealthiest private families in the world so why would you take a chance at losing don't you want to challenge an surpass me ? "

Ken's mind was set, he'd be hard to convince otherwise so I wasn't surprised when he continued to yell at his older brother.

" Shut up, I know you look down on me and you dare call me your brother even while avoiding me during school just because I'm a 1 star. You had so little fate in my success until you decided to interfere with my battle, tell the truth you're afraid of me losing aren't you ? Your ashamed of your own little brother. "

Ken had changed a lot since his battle with Jason started he was actually starting to look less like a narcissistic hot head and more admirable although a bit foolish since the offense king began to glare at him before saying.

" I've had enough of this, the inert has caused enough trouble as it is I'm going to devour his body whole. "

Thus Jason blood dripped from his mouth.