BONUS 8 : THE SCHOOL PERVERT.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

JOKE NAME : THE SCHOOL PERVERT.

On one bright and sunny day Mikaru was on his way to buy some lunch but there was something off something that no one could figure out...

Mikaru would only join the lunch line if a girl would be standing in front of him and he would randomly go to the back of the line when it was almost his turn to order but only after another girl joined the line.

Mikaru would even have a weird look on his face drooling as he appeared to be daydreaming but no one would question it since they just thought that he was still hungry and he just didn't like standing behind dudes.

But little did they know that Mikaru had hidden motives for his actions

" Don't worry mademoiselle its okay I can wait, you can cut in front of me. "

Mikaru said with a smile to a girl who was about to join the line and he slowly wiped away the drool from his mouth and the girl accepted his offer and went in front of him as she whispered underneath her breath.

" Okay, weirdo. "

Although Mikaru wasn't really using the most natural tactics his plans were still going very smoothly and he knew it.

Yes I can see it, I can see it all, with my X- Ray vision I will be able to stare at all the girls underwear. I only wish I could do it all day. Although everyone thinks I'm kinda weird but whatever if only they knew.

Mikaru thought as he used his ability to stare at all the girls underwear and he began to drool all over again.

It started a few hours ago when Mikaru decided to use his X-ray vision during lunch, it worked and before long he ended up coming up with this idea but unfortunately he didn't account for one thing.

" What are you doing ? "

Ahmya asked Mikaru standing behind him suspicious of his recent activities as she waited for her turn to order her lunch. Seeing Ahmya waiting behind him instantly placed Mikaru on edge completely nervous, although he couldn't resist the urge to stare at Ahmya with his head down while he was speaking to her and it wasn't because of his nervousness.

" Oh Ahmya it's a pleasure seeing you here I was just waiting for my lunch when I saw a few young ladies waiting behind me and so I decided to let them go ahead of me since I am a gentleman after all so I didn't mind waiting, hehehe. "

But Ahmya didn't buy it, especially since his face was completely red as he was drooling unable to maintain eye contact with her since he kept continuously lowering his gaze upon attempting to make eye contact with her.

Beginning to get weirded out by Mikaru's strange behavior an the weird look an smile on his face, Ahmya decided to use her mind reading abilities on him to see what was really going on.

Translation to what he said to Ahmya : Oh it's Ahmya, damn it why her right when I was enjoying perving out on a few of the girls here. Wait a minute I could probably fool here into going in front of me in the lines like the others, that is if she's not reading my mind. Wait she could even be reading my mind right now, shit.

And after reading Mikaru's mind Ahmya's curiosity turned into a frown as she stepped backwards away from Mikaru in disgust unable to believe what he was really thinking.

Noticing the change in Ahmya's demeanor Mikaru asked getting a bit scared for his safety but trying to let it seem that he was concerned about her.

" Um, what's wrong, Ahmya do you have an headache ? "

But it was of no use since she already knew what he was up to an thinking so hearing his excuse Ahmya glared at him as she said completely pissed off.

" You disgust me. "

And Mikaru asked her bracing himself for her response knowing that it couldn't have been anything good.

" You didn't happen to had just read my mind just now did you ? "

But she gave him no answer perceiving him as undeserving of anything less than death. So she slowly raised her right fist and Mikaru realize that it was far too late for reasoning since she didn't seem to want to another word.

" Wait before you kill me I have one more thing to say. I hate to say it but Ahmya you surprised me I really didn't take you for the type of girl who'd be wearing the type of panties with cute little foxes on it, you even went through the trouble of wearing a matching bra although I can't say I didn't li... "

And hearing that Ahmya panicked and punched him before he could finish his sentence, she was completely embarrassed that he would say that to her out loud an now everyone was staring.

Mikaru was punched out cold exposed for his perverted ways as Ahmya covered her chest feeling shivers going down her spine as she recollected what Mikaru was up to.

She then whispered staring at him all sprawled out in the cafeteria.

" You dirty pervert. "

END OF CHAPTER

A/N :

Hey guys this is me the author, If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote by clicking the star below or above it depends on if your using the app or your computer.

A/N plus Bonus : Lol there's a bonus in a bonus.)

Mikaru dreamed that he woke up a few hours later when all the classes began rapping up and he had another of his perverted ideas, he rushed to the front door of the school building an set up a little stand that resembled a lemonade stand, then he pulled out a cardboard box and wrote on it.

( Free breast examination. )

And sat down with a what people could only interpret as a creepy smile on his face as he waited for some girls to pass by.

As he waited Fukushima saw him on his way out an called out towards Mikaru.

" Hey Mikaru, what are you up to ? "

But went silent when he read the cardboard box and his expression clearly changed from one of extreme excitement to one of disappointment and skepticism as he asked.

" Really dude ? "

THE END.