CHAPTER 43 : IS THAT A PERSON, A DEVIL, OR A GOD ?

In ancient times on the day of the conflict between Samaru and the being who ended up slaying him, over 3000 years ago before the present day Samaru triggered the creation of the first heroes, defenders of the earth before he died.

They had powers so grand that they surpassed the limits of one's imagination! But almost before long, the first super villains arrived who were as powerful as their superhero counterparts, they threatened the world with evil by using their powers as they pleased.

But as time passed without Samaru being alive to keep  them under check during those days a king of heroes had arose and quickly defeated the villains by teaming up with the heroes, this king was the same person who slayed Samaru and he named the descendants of the heroes who survived Preterhumans.

Super Society !!

***

" Did you just say what I think you just said, don't give me that you don't understand how difficult it is for me to give up and listen to individuals even I don't trust, do you think I'm just a pushover doing nothing, thinking about nothing and cutting myself off from my individual happiness throwing my entire life away calling it quits and giving in ? That's a lie it's not easy for me, it was so much easier for me to go on thinking that there was something I could do, but I know now that there's nothing I can do since my goal is to defeat my older sister but Jason lost to a 3 star even with my ability, so now I know the only path everything leads to is giving up !! If I could do something then I swear that I would but this isn't up to me since I'm not good enough. "

So sensing her genuine thoughts and emotions Mikaru told her.

" This time Ahmya I'll protect you I swear with my life, I won't let you end up like Fumi. That's my wish so if not for yourself then do it for me, I don't want you to be with a monster like K so please choose me so this life will have  meaning for me ? "

His choice of words however shocked everyone there and K yelled whilst he fought against Fukushima.

" You bastard, are you asking my bride to be yours instead !? "

So Ahmya turned red and asked.

" Mikaru, Are you that person ? "

But he didn't understand what she meant so he stayed  silent and so she continued explaining.

" My hands are so small that everything I've tried to achieve has slipped away leaving nothing behind, I'll tell you what kind of person I really am, I have no strength but I want it all, I have no knowledge but all I do is dream even though there's nothing that I can do but struggle in vain like an idiot. "

Ahmya said an all the people who were bickering in the background went silent as they all turned their attention to Kai to see if he was also hearing this.

The eyes however did nothing to stop her from continuing.

" I talk a big game and make myself sound like a big shot then I can't do anything, yet then I complain with the best of them like it's my job or something, who the hell do I think I am thinking that I can dethrone the principal !? "

This Caused K's attention to also shift away from Fukushima an Mikaru and towards her, however this also did nothing to stop her from continuing also adding.

" It's amazing I can live like this and not feel ashamed, you know I'm right after all you fought 2 extremely high rankers today while I was here and afterwards at the seashore you gave up on continuing fighting against people who are drastically more talented than you are, but I've always wanted to accomplish something important when I've never done anything to earn it, I'm beyond the limits of arrogance and laziness. "