BONUS 25 : BEACH EPISODE.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : Beach Episode.

" Eh... What the heck going on, am I dreaming ? "

Mikaru asked aloud confused because of his current predicament and Fukushima retorted.

" Can't you tell, you were the one asking for a fanservice events few bonuses ago ? "

But Mikaru struck back with a retort of his own aswell.

" Hey no 4th wall breaks, you'll break the illusion of disbelief !! "

" Uh what are you guys talking about ? "

Miyabi asked unable to understand what they were talking about and they stared at her admiring (perving out on) her swimsuit until Ahmya chimed in questioning.

" So we're in a light novel (Webtoon/Manga), who'd of thought we were characters ? "

Immediately Mojin who was passing by mumbled under his breathe.

" Come on, this is getting ridiculous. Tone it down ? "

Miyabi's eyes then sparkled as she muttered while her nose bled.

" Uh, six pack. "

" Uh was that just English? "

Mikaru curiously pondered but yet again Fukushima retorted.

" But aren't we already speaking English ? "

So Mikaru yelled.

" No, we're japanese remember !!? "

" The audience won't be able to tell the difference since it's probably translated in their languages anyway. "

Ahmya chimed in once again and Mikaru  ignored her comment and wondered.

'But I have a six pack aswell why didn't she sparkle when she saw me ?'

So Ahmya answered yet again.

" Your muscles aren't as prominent or else you flex them."

And angered that she was still reading his mind he yelled.

" Would you cut that out !? "

Then Fukushima asked excitedly.

" So what about mine, I'm pretty buff aren't I? "

" Well you look stronger than you are, I'll give you that. "

This one line from Ahmya quickly shattered Fukushima's pride as he annoyedly ponfered.

'She just called me weak?'

And he prepared for battle however the principal Ariana who was laying nearby under an umbrella on the beach warned him saying.

" Don't even think about it, her blades will end you. So it's better if you just enjoy the change of scenery. "

She was currently receiving a message from the school nurse, around this time Mikaru had started staring at Ahmya intrigue by her swimsuit however she saw him and complained.

" Could you stop staring at me so intently ? "

So coming back to his senses Mikaru retorted.

" Sure, there wasn't much to look at anyway. "