BONUS 23 : THE DAY AFTER THE BATTLE .

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : THE DAY AFTER THE BATTLE.

We were dragged back to the academy by the Elite's who I would surely have to fight if I wanted to apprehend K right here an now.

Wait I think I have a dose of the cure for the unknown decease created by K back at Yuuto's an my home.

And before long we were at the principal's office explaining all that had happened as she slowly came to the realization that K was probably up to no good an she had placed me in danger.

As an a apology the principal gave us 3 days off from school an promised that the school would do their best to make Miyabi's dad completely recover if they could, I then made a Suggestion promising to do my best as well.

" And if it's not an issue I could help out as well since being a old friend of K in the past gave me access to a cure, I'm not sure it's for the same illness though. "

Principal Ariana then said with a smile.

" Ah the trouble maker Hyroyuki is actually being quiet useful, I'll permit your assistance under Miyabi an Nurse N's guidance so do your best ok ? "

Which I returned a smug grin before responding.

" Thanks a lot, I wasn't planning to give it anything short of my all even if the entire world laughed at me I'm going to help Miyabi. "

My words had caused Miyabi to cover her face blushing, she looked so cute still being in the form of a child an all but obviously that was gonna pose a issue since she was supposed to be a student here so Ariana called towards the Nurse who was standing towards the door in a rotten mood.

" Nina do you think there's anything that can be done about Miyabi's current state ? "

Nurse Nina then grumbled before activating her ability in order to check how reversing ones biological age was even possible which before long she had realized that it could be temporary if Miyabi used her ability again to restore herself to a more accurate age since her ability was detected messing with her biological age.

But that wasn't the end of it the Nurse also seemed to have detected a anomaly within my body.

" ... Hyroyuki it seems her ability has also effected your biology as well since I sense that your preterhuman abilities haven't yet matured even though we were able to record a active preterhuman ability from you on your first day here. "

" What, are you saying that my ability X-ray vision has been reversed away to before it became active. So my powers are all gone !? "

I asked startling the Nurse with my sudden response but she nodded with a sad look on her face but this seems to have please the principal since she started grinning as she made a snarky comment.

" Chin up Nina, he's nothing to worry about since Mikaru has been known to peek into the girls locker room so if anything this is actually a blessing. "

I then whispered underneath my breathe finding it ironic that a school that collects preterhuman's principal would be overwhelmed in joy that a student lost their preterhuman ability.

" I'm standing right here you know and what does me losing my ability have to do with me peaking into a room that's literally filled with half naked hot girls ? "

Which I believed a few of the Elites present heard since Buck an Fuji took out their sadistic smiles as the Nurse and my teacher Tapai frowned whispering 'How disgustingly shameless' avoiding eye contact as the principal ignored me saying with a sigh.

" Your all dismissed. "

And we all left exhausted, Miyabi an I returned to our dorms as the Elites began to patrol the school's premises but before I had returned to my dorm I asked Miyabi for her contact information so we could meet up first thing in the morning an go back to my place for the medicine.

It kinda felt weird asking her for her contact info to invite her over to my place alone especially since she currently looked like a child but I shaked off the feeling before returning to my dorm with Ahmya who was standing at the dorm's entrance apparently had been waiting on us.

Waiting with her was a long blonde haired girl who immediately began walking along with us talking to us casually as if we've already met.

" Hey Mikaru, Miyabi it took you guys a bit, were you severely punished by the principal after I... "

I didn't mind her speaking to us though and it didn't seem Ahmya did either since the girl was kinda cute, goofy an optimistic although sketchy so I joked.

" I didn't know we got transfer students this time of the year if I could I'd probably use X-ray vision in order to check since you kinda remind me of someone I know. "

The girl then began to laugh nervously saying.

" Haha that's so funny Mikaru the (hyro) hero. I'm Fukuyo just Fukuyo. "

I obviously found her behavior a bit weird but I tried to ignore it since she was cute although Ahmya whispered sarcastically.

" Just Fukuyo it's almost as if you might be Fukushima in disguise. "

Fukuyo then started glaring at Ahmya but I ignored it asking Fukuyo.

" Hey Fukuyo do you wanna hang out tomorrow? I'm going to be going back to my place with Miyabi and since we had the next 3 days off I was thinking of... "

Before I could finish though Fukuyo smiled at me an said.

" Sure I'd love to tag along, the principal also gave me 3 days to get familiar with the school but I'd be more than willing. "

I became filled with joy jumping into the air celebrating while Fukuyo stood there puzzled by the reason until Ahmya muttered with a smug grin on her face.

" In case your wondering Fukuyo, he's celebrating because you technically agreed to go on a date with him. "

Fukuyo then immediately turned red beginning to cough running away an I could swear that I saw a sinister smirk creeped up on Ahmya's face as Fukuyo ran away but I couldn't seem to understand why.

***

All was set an done and I woke up extra early yelling first thing in the morning.

" Oh yeah, it's time to start building my harem !! "

I then froze up checking to see if I might've accidentally awaken Ahmya but oddly enough she was gone so I just jumped out of bed preparing for my day together with cute ladies.

I got dress and headed out to the front gate spotting Fukuyo dragging herself through the hallways apparently unable to get any sleep, as soon as she saw me she tried to bolt it but with flash steps there was no way she was faster than me so I followed her to her room and waited until she was dress before we headed out together.

Although it was kinda strange that her room was located in the boy's dorms and she was sharing rooms with Ken who tried teasing us as we headed off.

" That's strange didn't know you played for that team dude. See ya, sussy bakas. "

TO BE CONTINUED !!!

Enjoying the story so far click that star on this chapter to vote oh and be sure to comment any questions or request you may have and share the story with your friends if you will and thank you for all your support I really appreciate you reading.