BONUS 67 : A DIM CONCLUSION TO THIS WORTHLESS FIGHT.

A/N :
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : A DIM CONCLUSION TO THIS WORTHLESS FIGHT.

Rushing to the scene of the battle between demon Mikado and Yuuto Itsuki, on foot was a small child with Vermillion hair that had just ran out of Mikado's house, and the name of that child was Mikaru Hyroyuki.

Young Mikaru although had expected an horrific sight was still shocked to see it all, especially since it was all far too much for a 6 year old boy to take in so all he could do was mutter the words.

" A demon ? "

Mikado : " Your brothers they're dead aren't they Mikaru... ? "

Not wanting such a young child to witness so much death and destruction around them Yuuto called out to kid Mikaru.

" Hey kid...? "

However it was far too late since he had already spotted the body of Mikado's clone laying on the ground burning to death while struggling to regenerate,  recognizing it to be his father he slowly approached in order to reach him, while yelling completely devastated.

" Dad !!!! "

Demon Mikado : " They only died because they were too weak. "

Following this demon Mikado leaped to the edge of the Earth's atmosphere before looking around spotting what appeared to be a large boulder floating around the world so he grabbed it, however it immediately burned his hand so he tossed it down to earth at Mikado muttering.

" How dare that mortal ignore me for that clone, all well if he survived then most likely his brothers also did so if I kill him I wouldn't be breaking my contractual covenant to his father dooming myself to pay a equivalent price !? "

Seeing the meteoroid Yuuto quickly dashed over towards Mikaru grabbing him towards his chest while holding up his free hand using a single finger to catch the plummeting boulder, immediately halting the momentum of the object was no easy task yet this was barely a inconvenience to Yuuto since he then brushed off the flames emitting from the boulder off his gloves before releasing kid Mikaru who was miraculously unharmed.

Severely angered by the sight of Mikado allowing a demon manipulating his body to murder his own son Yuuto sat on a large boulder and stated hiding the truth of the situation from such a young Mikado.

Yuuto : " Oh, so your parents died on the day of the hellish flames by the hands of the demon ? I now realize that oh too well since I know that your father would necer sit back and let someone take you away from him. "

Young Mikaru : " Uncle Yuuto, your a hero so it's your responsibility to save people right, isn't that the purpose of a super hero, the reason they received powers ? "

Realizing that he didn't have much longer the clone of Mikado whispered his last words with a smile on his face.

Mikado's clone : " Were you taking it easy hero... Your late. "

Yuuto : Purpose, Power, responsibility... Who cares about all that if I can't even save one friend, is strength really a good thing... If I were weaker I wouldn't have to hold back and I'd fight with everything I had, perhaps then Mikado would've listened !?

Then Yuuto took off the 2 large stylized wrist bands off of his hero outfit revealing that they were heavily suppressing his strength since they smashed into the earth and began perpetually sinking.