CHAPTER 12 : FATAL STRIKE FULL FORCE.

( Mikaru's P.O.V. )

I opened my eyes only to see that I was yet again in the Nurse's office covered in bandages still unable to move it felt as if I had broken every bone in my body.

And as soon as I opened my eyes besides the incredible pain that I noticed, I also noticed that both Fukushima and Miyabi were sitting on chairs waiting for me to show signs that I was getting better.

And noticing that I had opened my eyes, both of them ran towards me as they ask.

" Mikaru are you feeling better ? "

And I did my best to muster up words barely able to talk because of a neck brace around my broken neck.

" Ye - Yeah I think so. "

I said an hearing my response they both began to shout with excitement.

" Wow Mikaru we can't believe just how powerful you were back there in the race. We can't believe it even after we saw it with our own eyes it was so incredible how you just overpowered a member of the student council at the last second like that ? "

I was confused by what they were saying because I could only remember being overwhelmed and beaten by that Elite and with ease at that.

So I asked, at this point wondering what they were talking about.

" I'm confused didn't Fukushima an I both just got our @sses handed to us and if not then why am I even in this condition ? "

And the nurse walked in and said with a sigh.

" On the contrary your the one that though him a lesson. Giving me far more work in the process so I'll have to head back out soon. "

The Nurse had no reason to be lying to me so I was more confused now than ever, are they telling the truth ?

I tried to sit up but the pain made me barely able to move and so I layed there and asked.

" Would somebody mind telling me what your all talking about ? "

And they looked at each other and whispered.

" So he doesn't remember, is it a concussion ? "

But Fukushima then said apparently getting excited as he sat on the bed that I was on.

" Sit back and relax Mikaru because my explanation is going to blow your mind, I'll explain what happened from the very moment he summoned that huge blade to this very moment. "

***

( Fukushima's P.O.V. )

Let's see I think I heard you

" Well too bad, because he messed with the wrong guy since I'm now pissed !? Now Re : Muay Thai Heavenly Leap and Renewal Strike. "

If the blade hits the ground we'd definitely die. So is this really how it's going to end, again with me useless unable to protect anyone.

I'm the worst how do I expect myself to defeat the demons who destroyed my home town and killed my parents if I can't even save myself. This is why I wasn't able to protect Fumi, well I guess it wouldn't be too bad since I would be able to see them again.

Soon the pain will all be over mom, dad, Fumi I'm sorry I don't think I'll be able to do it anymore I thought as tears began to flow.

And I slowly lost consciousness slipping away into the afterlife once again.