BONUS 48 : THE ROYAL SELECTION.

A few hours prior in Eve's Purgatory.

The Leviathan vanished and the multitude of Eves became one before muttering aloud not even swayed in the least by what had happened before her eyes.

" Now that Mikaru has fulfilled his promise to return my powers to me I'll surprise him by bringing that Jason fellow here so when Mikaru comes to see me again he'll be extremely joyful. "

Within moments of her saying this Jason appeared on the seashore standing with his eyes closed and she clapped her hands an he fluttered his eyes opened asking.

" Where am I, how did I get here, what happened to me ? "

She knew he would probably panic and fall into despair if she simply told him as plain as day so she held onto his head and pulled his face into her chest saying.

" Do not be afraid, if you have been given a second chance to return to your friends an family... "

However as he slowly remembered what had happened to him he didn't panic instead he showed compassion for her asking.

" Who are you, I can sense that you're feeling a bit lonely inside, is there not anyone else around with you ? "

And she eased him away astonished of how easily he was copping with the knowledge that he had died so she replied asking him.

" No there isn't I'm all alone, I've been here for eons. Now what, do you intend to save me too, hero ? "

Without even hesitating Jason told her.

" I save all who are in need of saving who I'm capable of saving, however I've failed to save my classmates once upon a time. "

" I know... I've been watching you Jason Park the inert. "

She responded and he realized that she knew who he was and asked.

" So what do you want, why did you awaken me from my rest as I complained to the heavens about my fate. "

So Eve told him.

" As I was saying I'd like to give you a second chance to see your friends and family again through a process called ReLife which revives by sending you to a point where you aren't yet dead, I can grant people life again however due to a curse that I've been smitten with I'm only capable of granting wishes of others who are not myself. Allow me to introduce myself I'm Eve the Devil King of Envy the host of the spirit of Leviathan the biblical dragon. "

So Jason pondered and asked.

" You call yourself a devil yet you don't seem all that evil, I maybe wrong but was that title force upon you by others of status ? "

This amazed Eve to the point that she couldn't think of of response thus Jason continued.

" ... And if I'm to continue with that theory then I'd say that someone of status trapped you here too ? In that case I wish you were free from this place. "

When Eve heard this she didn't pass up the opportunity and immediately teleported to the physical realm leaving Jason behind forgetting the she had intended to revive him first, so he was there all alone until he heard a voice of a man.

" It's such a tedious process embalming someone and I'm not exactly thrilled about you disgrace and dishonor past especially since you had so much potential. I'll give you a new name if you'll serve me right like the God you trust. "

After hearing this he looked around surprised since Eve had confirmed to him that there was no one else around even though the voice continued to speak.