CHAPTER 51 : I CRIED, I CRIED MY LUNGS OUT AND STOPPED.

" Not bad but did you forget that I'm faster when it comes to performing similar techniques to the ones you've copied, which reminds me how did you copy that one since I don't remember ever using it against you guys ? "

Mikaru asked his father which was currently possessed by the demon, the devil king of lust to be exact and he answered.

" That's because of Yuuto Itsuki your Sensei... Every technique he attempted he was in a class by himself, everyone viewed him as the ultimate hero, and I once fought a battle against him putting my own life on the line. Compared to that this is nothing, so even if you are his student what do you really have to offer, just what can you hope to do in this battle ? You cannot use flow state and your martial arts doesn't even come close to his, and most of all your my weak son, weakness of any kind completely revolts me and a weak son of mind disgust me even more. "

However Mikaru's earlier exchange with the other 2 demons wasn't over as of yet, and after his dad spoke those words the other 2 demons both rose back to their feet completely transformed.

The first of them was now in the form of a giant demon goat and the second was in the form of a giant demon ram with flames in their eyes they charged towards Mikaru at full speed with all their might, Mikaru shocked by this turn of events hadn't fully processed the demon's words yet so he flinched leaving Eve with no other choice than to come to his aid once again.

She sent two large serpents attempting to use them to restrain the demons but it was harder than she had expected it to be thus it was only when Mikaru had came back to his senses when they were fully stopped when he bent his knees and pulled back both his fist towards himself for a dual fatal strike full Force for both of the creature to his left and to his right.

His fist landed to their faces both simultaneously and their heads immediately exploded from the force leaving Mikaru covered in blood and Eve pulled out the spirits of Ahmya and Fukushima preparing to revive them as she rested easy since Mikaru's soul wasn't consumed and lost forever.

Then something very peculiar happened, 2 more spirits came out of the bodies of the beasts and they circled Mikaru before vanishing, something was very, very wrong.

Mikaru was now standing in the pool of their blood laughing with a sinister grin on his face and at the sight of this Eve was greatly disturbed as she thought.

I know Mikaru's Mantra says that 'Cool guys don't cry' but this is so not like him, why would he laugh at them all of a sudden ?

Then he spoke in a new voice and said.

" Alas a strong body capable of doing whatever I wish, I was getting a bit tired of being cooped up in a variant of Mikado's body. "

Immediately Eve understood that it was the demon who had laughed and Mikaru's body was now under his control, his eyes then glowed red and horns appeared on his head as he excitedly started stretching to finish what he had started saying.

" Well back to my genocide run I guess, but for now Mikaru I'll leave your spirit with your father since there isn't enough room in this body for the both of us. "

Then he ran away and Mikado's body fell to his knees asking in Mikaru's voice.

" Uh, what the hell is even happening anymore!? "

And his father's voice answered speaking with the same body.

" I told you to hurry up and kill me, now it's too late since Asmodeus has awaken and taken the front wheel. "

Then they stood up and ran after Mikaru's body shouting.

" Give me back my body you damn monster !!! "