CHAPTER 68 : THE END OF THE NIGHTMARE IS A BEGINNING.

There was no longer anything left to be said the battle seemed to be over in their heads but when the demon tried possessing and using Yuuto's body to approach Mikaru but he realized that even though Yuuto's soul was no different from Mikado's when it came to fighting back for control.

Something was still somewhat hindering him from having absolute control over Yuuto's entire body so he was unable to exert complete control over the number one hero's body since the body itself was resisting the demon's control.

Demon Lust : What's this, am I really unable to manipulate this body at will, what the hell's going on ?

Yuuto : Renewal Flow State, my muscles are instinctively making optimal choices on it's own based on my movement patterns, behaviors and techniques that it's adapted to over the years. Even my own emotions and will was being ignored by that state of being when it was enabled.

Demon Mikado : You can't be serious, I've possessed countless humans, nephilims and even a few heavenly beings before in my time here on earth, not even their souls or yours could completely overwhelm my control like that so how could you possibly be telling me that I'm losing to mere muscles !?

Yuuto : No it's not just my muscles, you can feel it too can't you, a power that's been laying dormant within me for so many years has also finally awakened because of your presence and funnily enough even though it was a gift I received from a cloaked man when I was a kid it's a presence very much like your own, no it's several presence with each transcending the last.

Demon Lust : No way, how can this be, how does someone like you possess the sin factors of all the seven deadly sins ?

Immediately following that internal conversation a huge devastating aura bursted from within Yuuto and he had entered into his skinny form which held the sin factor of the deadly sin of sloth, but due to the fact that renewal flow state had subconsciously forced him into that form Yuuto quickly returned to normal although the demon was sent back to only inhabiting Mikado's body.

Yuuto : " Starting now... I'm going all out and ending this quickly, I won't allow that to happen again. "

Kid Mikaru : " Get some rest hero I'll take it from here. "

Those shocking words were said by kid Mikaru yet even though the words themselves were absurd since they implied the idea that he thought he could hold his own against the demon that infact wasn't the most shocking part of it, the voice that they heard coming from within kid Mikaru's mouth wasn't his own but that of a adult man who sounded exhausted.

As expected Yuuto and Mikado was confused however the demon had seemed to somehow recognize the voice and incriminating enough the boulder in which he had tossed to the earth that Mikaru was hiding behind was now glowing.

Demon Lust : A fake, he couldn't possibly be, how is this possible... I thought he had died millenniums ago, yet still !?

Due to the fact that the demon's hesitation caused him to freeze kid Mikaru started walking over to him triggering Yuuto to try to stop him by stepping in his way but within the blink of the eye kid Mikaru was standing right in front of demon Mikado and Yuuto was blocking absolutely no one.

Yuuto : " Uh, where did he ? "

Demon Mikado : " No your not the real him, you can't be !?

Kid Mikaru ? : " Wasn't that enough for you to verify the truth ? "

Demon Mikado : " No... Your too slow, your not strong enough, you can't be him !? "

Kid Mikaru ? : " Then shall I show you my power, the forgotten might of Samaru Eiji ? "