CHAPTER 25 : A CHARISMA THAT DEFIES DESPAIR.

( Jason Park's P.O.V. )

Mikaru's been straying further and further from his original perverted self and towards the personality of someone who's been through way more sh!t than they can handle.

I could tell from a glance since he sorta reminded me of my father although their personalities are far from similar to each other, My dad was once a fun an optimistic person who believed that everything was possible. He loved his job of being an investigative reporter/journalist even though he wasn't even the best at his own newspaper outlet he worked hard an tried his very best, while Mikaru was just some random pervert that happened to be given an invitation to the Kurushima Academy but he's no pushover since he knows how to use a formidable martial arts. They've both changed my father changed stopped believing that everything would work out after being fired similar to what Mikaru seems to believe now.

I thought before answering Mikaru's question he asked earlier about Fukushima's whereabouts.

" I haven't seen him I heard Ken is his roommate you could try asking him. "

I said backing off seeing he didn't want to tell me, and Mikaru calmed down sighing seemingly completely sad as he looked down on his lunch.

" Damnit Fukushima, where are you ? "

But seemingly remembering something Ahmya stretched her right arm wrapping it around Mikaru's shoulder and looked Mikaru into his eyes twirling her index finger of her other hand on his uniform jacket as she began to ask.

" Uh so Mikaru are you still going to show me how to do that little thing you promised, you owe it to me after you revealed my secret ? "

And Mikaru stared at her totally clueless as I realized that this was also my chance to ask him to train me.

" About that Mikaru I've always been a fan of your master Death Arms and I was wondering... Could you please train me I wanna be just like hi-....!!!

I yelled with admiration for them both hoping that he might agree to train me but I was rudely interrupted by someone's fist that punched me away from Mikaru an his friends and towards the fencing mesh at the edge of the school's roof.

I couldn't tell who did it their punch seemed to have made my vision foggy, and I had no idea why someone would wanna attack me since I wasn't really the type to cause trouble for anyone.

But it wasn't too hard to tell that they meant business since they didn't seem to had held back, I think they almost dislocated a few of my bones with that punch.

I coughed up some blood as my vision slowly returned, I could somewhat make out who the person was that attacked me as they grabbed Mikaru by his uniform collar lifting him up from his meal.

They stared Mikaru directly in his eyes with an intimidating look but Mikaru didn't even flinch he just continued to chew his lunch after placing in another mouth full.

Mikaru didn't seem to be in the mood for all this so he politely asked.

" Could you please put me back down, what's the big idea? "

And the guy leaned in closer trying even harder with their intimidating look but Mikaru's reaction and expression remained unchanged even as they shouted in his face.