CHAPTER 36 : THE GREED OF A TEEN.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki )

I lost consciousness an appeared standing in purgatory the seashore of the afterlife but before me wasn't Eve but instead a dark haired man wearing a black overcoat with a gray fur collar. He seemed to be asleep so I proceeded with caution assuming it was Eve shaft shifting in order to abid by our agreement.

" Hey Eve I know your not asleep so get up an grant my wish because even I can't sleep while I'm here !! "

I yelled an the man lifted his head from Eve's little table with the umbrella above shading him as he said.

" Oh you must mean leviathan's current incarnation ? She's swimming hundreds of feet under the ocean since you told her you didn't want to speak to her again and you guess it she summoned me in her place so if you have anything to say I'm indifferent, so have at it while I take a nap. "

Unfortunately though for the man I used flash steps to reach him before he could go back to sleep, he was aggressively thrown towards the ocean as I yelled.

" Well then whoever you are why don't you just deliver my message !? "

The guy crashed into the shallow waters of the beach creating a slippery crater path before waves hit him and he went to sleep even after all of what was done to him by my Re : Muay Thai Momentum Toss, I stared in awe wondering what the hell was with all these crazy entities that keeps showing up here.

This guy is crazy strong, however I have I have something insanely powerful up my sleeve aswell.

I thought calling upon Samaru's power so his marks would appear but doing  so seemed to awaken the guy and he was now enraged as he screamed the words.

" Is that you, oh rock of ages !? "

The man quickly blasted out of the shallow waters towards my current location in what seemed like an instant.

He then proceeded to launch a kick at me although I was able to react in time and use Re Muay Thai Dragon kick to counter his kick.

Although he seemed to have been  stronger than I expected an quickly overpowered my counterattack bringing it right back to the ground before looking me in the eye as he whispered with a sigh.

" Uh, sorry you're not exactly who I expected. I could've sworn that I sensed Samaru's power just now, perhaps it was only a dream. I'll give you this kid you're a lot stronger than a average person but you're still outta your league. "

Before he casually flicked me away with his index finger an I noticed that the tattoo marks didn't appear this time around.

Damnit, I guess I'll have to Defeat this guy on my own, Re Muay Thai zero recoil aura style.

I thought as I got into battle position (Re : Muay Thai Brick Wall) but then all of a sudden he completely transformed into what seemed to be a multi winged monster which composed on a multitude of wings wrapped around a single eye which was in the center of it.

This creature immediately struck fear into my heart, I felt frozen in place as I began to hear a voice telepathically say to me.

" Allow me to interduce myself, this is my true form. I'm Abaddon the original sin of sloth. "

But right before he could deliver the coupe de grace Eve leaped out of the waters, she was currently in the form of a 19 year old girl who was wearing what seem to be a generic sailor girl school uniform but her face was the same.