CHAPTER 58 : THE CONCLUSION OF LOVE.

Eve fled to the sea of Japan with Mikaru but he then fully regained his awareness and escaped her grasp yelling as he fell.

" It's not over yet, I will not allow them to die, not again !!! "

So she allowed him to drop into the sea of Japan, ignoring his cries to return to the academy in order to save them since she knew full well that there was nothing he could do hence she said turning the water sticky so that it refused to allow him to jump out although he could indeed swim around in it.

" I'm sorry but I have another wish to grant, we wouldn't make it in time to save them anyway my love. "

However unwilling to just give up he tried swimming in the direction of the island that was floating away into a black hole although there wasn't much he could've accomplished in hindsight by doing so.

Mikaru swam, and he swam across the sea to Japan but it was fairly obvious that he wasn't going to make it to the academy in the sky to save them so he screamed.

" Ah, damnit, I'm making no progress at all !!! "

Then all the pieces of the academy in the sky were all absorbed into the black hole consuming all of Mikaru's remaining hope along with it when Eve muttered.

" I'm terribly sorry it seems that they didn't make it, but I believe that they'd want you to move on, especially if they had knew your odds of winning against the demon. "

" No I need to keep my promises to them, I need to repay and save them now, how could things turn out so terribly so quickly, how is this even possible, even if I went back could I even save them then !? "

Mikaru yelled in response splashing around in the waters as he had completely given up at this point, realizing that this was the case the demon taunted revealing to him in his mind.

" They were suffering the same pain as my remaining bodies. If they had to endure such a pain, they'd be better off dead! Let us die! Let us die! Let me die! Let me die! Let me die! Those were their last wishes as they suffered through the pain of being crushed alive ever so slowly as they were being pulled into an inescapable darkness. "

Then Mikaru gritted his teeth in pure hatred as he turned towards Eve and she saw this as the cue to teleport him to the shoreline of Japan's main island, and when they arrive there she told him noticing his anger towards her.

" Due to certain requirements from a wish I'm currently granting I wasn't able to help you save them and it also prohibits me from bringing them back.
So I know I'm in no position to say this but is there anything I could do to make you feel better perhaps we could grab a bite to eat at a fancy restaurant to help you forget your worries ? "

After hearing that Mikaru's rage subsided and he had a emotionless look on his face as he stared her dead in the eyes and said.

" If that's the case then I don't think there's anything you could do to help me, but if you wanna grant wishes for me your welcome to bring me back those fancy foods. "

" I won't go unless you do, otherwise it won't be a date. "

Eve protested so Mikaru told her.

" You won't go unless I do, was this all apart of your plans, did you intentionally forfeit the battle because of my odds of winning, do you think that I wasn't consciously observing everything when the demon made a wish and you accepted ? "

Hence Eve muttered.

" Wait, you were still conscious ? "

So Mikaru yelled losing himself to his anger.