CHAPTER 65 : MALICE AND TRICKERY.

Writer Shane : " It's Writer Shane here and today's question is, who is Peace Sign / Death Arm's that some call the number one hero ? "

Mikaru : " Wait a minute did you just say that you're Writer Shane the author of this story who made me go through all of this bullsh!t, I'm going to kill you !!!??? "

*Beep, Please Stand By*

Writer Shane wearing a jacket to cover his face : " Hey I'm a fan of yours who heard you knew Yuuto and I wanted to know a bit about him. "

Mikaru : " He's my teacher, and since without him I'd probably be dead by now he's also my guardian. "

Fukushima : " Technically he's my predecessor, technically but then my father also calls him the perfect candidate to revive Samaru so who truly knows. "

Ahmya : " Honestly though, I don't really know him... But I guess there's one thing I do know about him is that he's a hero. "

Mikado : " He's heroic, prideful, and it goes without saying... He's the strongest !!! "

***

The demon Asmodeus was so pissed off that he decided to concentrate all of his might into regenerating his hands while ignoring the rest of his body, just so he could seemingly clench his fists, then he whispered to himself.

" I'll show you Mary Sues, I'll show you that even I'm capable of commanding respect !!! I call upon you unholy secret treasure kings wip, come and let us role play with this shining hero, apparently in his reality there's nothing he can't do, so hopefully this will be more than a bit of fun, let's play a game hero !!! "

Therefore a bright flame blazed between Yuuto and the demon causing the hero to leap backwards halting his attacks as the demon's unholy secret treasure was being summoned.

Manifesting from the fury of flames the whip appeared in one of the demon's clasped fist so he quickly swung it at the hero to get him to back off.

The space time of the entire earth then began to warp and distort as Yuuto began to notice something very peculiar was happening, Yuuto wasn't able to move anymore and the demon's pieces all fell to the ground seizing to regenerate except for his hand which was holding the whip, meanwhile the voice of the demon could be heard in everyone's mind explaining the rules of the game.

" Welcome hero, today's game is one where you'll have to return all of my soul back to my spiritual body within 5 minutes or you'll be seen as the loser and will automatically die thus I'll inherit your body regardless of if you've ever committed an unrepentant lust or not. Oh yeah, where's my soul you may ask ? It's all over the world scattered within 5 billion people who've committed unrepentant lust. "

Aggravated by the lack of the answer that he was truly seeking, Yuuto asked as his entire body vibrated since he was trying to move.

" Yeah, but why am I unable to move then if those are the rules of the game ? "

Thus the demon elaborated.

" You're being forced to give an opening and tank one of my strongest attacks from my unholy secret treasure which unleashes my absolute full potential, regardless of any strength, speed or skills you may possess you'll be hit and won't be allowed to block, dodge or transform any further to enhance your strength. If I don't hit you with my whip the 5 minutes will continue to tick away until you lose, however if I don't hit you before the time is over I will also lose so you won't need to worry I'm just about ready to land my attack. "