BONUS 50 : OUROBOROS.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : OUROBOROS.

Jinsei and Jason clashed and the entire sky castle shook causing the mysterious man with the glowing face who summoned them to panic saying.

" Are you two trying to destroy my home, away with you two!? "

And they were both teleported outside and their clash lit up the sky appearing as a star to those on the earth who saw, even though it was around afternoon since a day had passed since they started fighting.

" Why do you fight knowing that you can't win, I don't understand, are you fighting for mankind and preterhuman alike ? If so then know that my actions are entirely for their benefits, think about it in your society lands are divided, on one side are the poor and he weak while on the other there are the fat and the strong. I shall devour that inequality you hate, and unfairness will be no more !!! "

Jinsei tried appealing to Jason with these words but Jason was no fool and answered.

" How can one fix all the world's problems by eating it, isn't that another way of creating inequality by using power, powers should only be used by the strong when absolutely necessary to create fairness and to protect the weak who deserves to live, powers shouldn't be used to devour the tormented but to uplift them !!! "

Then Jinsei's pitchfork broke in half because of the crack that Kai's clone had inflicted on it before he had shattered, then Jason slashed right through Jinsei before sprouting a pair of flaming wings and one of his hands changed from a tiger paw into a bird's claws as the tiger hand held Ahmya's K blade.

When Jinsei saw that his unholy secret treasure had been broken in two he despaired for a moment before devouring it whole with a giant boar's head which was a personification of a part of his soul.

He ate it up in order to prevent it from going to waste since it was his only tool he had which was capable of drawing out his absolute max potential.

" Yes, finally !!! "

He yelled transforming into his brand new ultimate form as he sprouted wings and his clothes were changed although he didn't receive a replacement shirt or shoes for the ones that were destroyed up to this point, his ears looked like a fish's fins and he had two horns on his head coming from his forehead and his ponytail fell down.

His elbows grow long sharp spikes like that of the one on a shark's back, he felt an emence amount of power flowing throughout his body as he pondered.

" So this is how it feels to truly become a devil king. I see now, so that K blade was within you this whole time, is that why I failed to absorb you every time I ate you ? Regardless of that I've finally achieved the power I've always craved for. "

He then had a flashback to the time he first met with Samaru after achieving his humanoid incarnation.

" This is him oni-chan Sama, the sin of Gluttony's currently reincarnation. "

A mysterious female with horn's said she was called the sin of wrath and she was muscular, then Belphegor Gluttony came forward introducing himself.

" I am Belphegor Gluttony the sin capable of eating anything I lay my eyes on, if it is not holy or divine of course. "

Samaru then smiled and told him.