CHAPTER 29 : STARTING LIFE AGAIN FROM ZERO.

( Jason Park's P.O.V. )

After both seeing and hearing such crazy feats and even Kai's lack of understanding for physics we all decided to head back to class but was stopped by Buck who yelled.

" You kids are in big trouble come with me !!! "

And he pulled both Mikaru an I along with him to the principal's office presumably to be punished for wrecking the entire roof leaving behind Miyabi an Ahmya.

***

We arrived at the principal's office an she face facepalm herself saying.

" Oh look the charismatic trouble maker Mikaru Hyroyuki an the walking tenacious inert anomy Jason Park the two very students I thought I dealt with for good on your first day here. "

Mikaru then pulled out some wine an said with a false french accent attempting to hit on the principal.

" Calm down mademoiselle worrying about us isn't good for your skin. "

But she promptly ignored him continuing to explain the situation we were in.

" The roof an lower floors has sustained heavy damages that would cost nearly a fortune to repair, if we didn't have imaginative Jay you'd both be in charge of footing the bill for the damages an even worst this isn't even the first Mr. Hyroyuki has been responsible for a battle's damages on the roof. "

I couldn't stand to watch Mikaru getting criticize for things that weren't even his fault to begin with so I spoke up defending him.

" It's not his fault the Ogami brothers an Ken came to us seeking trouble we just defended ourselves. "

The principal then sighed before sending us off agreeing to look into it before dealing any punishments and so we left but unfortunately on our way out we ran into the very ones who instigated the whole ordeal.

They were at the door, all of them from Su, Rei, Ken an for some  reason even Kai was there with the Elites from earlier who went to the roof to swowl Kai for commanding a concrete wall.

After spotting us Su challenged us in the tournament since Mikaru  had rejected his request to join them in conquest, this infuriated me but sensing my annoyance Kai ordered us to go to rest up for the challenge and quit making a fuss.

And that's when we first experience it first hand 'the king's command' which we had no way of resisting thus we subsequently fell asleep right there.

***

We woke up in Mikaru's dorm room with Ahmya seated in a chair between the beds which Mikaru an I were on but Ahmya seemed to have gotten bored of just watching us an fell asleep.

" Hey Jason ? "

Mikaru called to me after noticing that I had awaken, I was covered by a blue sheet on the bed next to his. I then turned my head towards Mikaru letting him know that I was listening and he said.

" I appreciated your help earlier. I've always tried to avoid becoming a hero, my dad was a hero and he ended up dying in a fire when I was just a kid, but now I've  realized that it didn't really matter how much I tried to deny being a hero since no matter what I did I'd still end up playing a hero especially with this curse ReLife that keeps bringing me back whenever I die. "