CHAPTER 10 : MEET THE ELITES.

While we began to go down some stairs heading towards the front door so we could finally go outside to the school's field, something all of a sudden crashed through the wall breaking into the school building and I couldn't help but realized that it looked a lot like a person.

I was wondering who it could be as the dust cleared up an Fukushima yelled unable to believe what he was seeing and when I realized who it was I couldn't believe it either.

" Did you guys just see that, Buck just crashed through the walls !!! "

And I checked looking carefully unable to believe it but there he was lying in a pile of rubble in front of us and he appeared injured so I could easily put together that this wasn't intentional on his end.

Someone else had done this to Buck but the question is who, who could inflict such damage to a 4 star who's literally one of the strongest at the academy possibly even one of the strongest in the entire world.

I wasn't really sure about anything but the fact that he didn't intentionally crash into the school's building so he was hella pissed.

" Could it be the red hair guy from earlier who Buck caught, what was he called again.... Oh yeah Ken could it really be his brother who he said was a 3 star that caused this to happen for his brother's sake ? "

Fukushima explained while asking and as much as I was wondering how did he know that guy's name I was way too busy trying to find out if it was really true attempting to read Buck's mind but as soon as I tried.

He got back up to his feet yelling so loud I felt like my eardrums were about to burst and Fukushima and Mikaru were also feeling it by the looks of it because they were already holding on to their ears in pain.

And as soon as Buck finished screaming he leap back through the hole he created in the building on his way in, causing shockwaves to surge throughout the building and the shockwaves created by the sheer force of his jump pushed us away as Buck flew all the way down to the school's field yelling.

" I'll kill you how dare you do this to me you @sshole !!! "

And the stairs beneath us began crumbling to pieces as we were blown away an we noticed something, the roof above our heads were also falling apart.

So we began run towards a few windows in order to escape before it crushed us to death but even after opening the window a barrier was preventing us from climbing through so we attempted to break through.

I summoned the K blades and slashed at the barrier in front of me repeatedly while yelling.

" Kurushima swordsmanship dancing swords !!! "

Mikaru used one of his Sensei's martial arts technique whispering.

" Re : Muay Thai improvised version Renewal Strike. "

He striked the barrier with his fist and the barrier in front of us was shattered into tiny pieces blowing away in the wind. So we jumped through the hole created in the barrier.

But unfortunately Fukushima hesitated when he reached the wall, he didn't try to break it for some reason so he was hit by numerous rubble before he decided on following us through the opening we created.