BONUS 11 : THE CLASS CULT.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

JOKE NAME : THE CLASS CULT.

( Mikaru Hyroyuki's P.O.V. )

" Okay class today the academy was supposed to be hosting a tournament but it got delayed since the principal got occupied attempting to fire me so we'll be doing regular school work instead. Please pay attention since we'll only be doing this 3 times a week and we have a lot to go over, esspeccialy you Mr. Hyroyuki since you've made me add a new rule to our class rules, if you fail any tests it's to remedial class with Buck for you. "

The teacher Tapai said looking in a text book as words started appearing on the whiteboard causing minor booms and I payed attention since he was keeping an eye on me.

***
( 3 hours later )

" Okay class now that we've gone over science, Japanese history, English, Mathematics and understanding preterhuman how about a pop quiz on all of those subjects which will be graded an significantly impact how I treat you all. "

Damnit he's trying find an excuse to punish me for what happened, aw well I better just do my best to end up as far away from the bottom as possible.

***

Damnit I got lazy half way through I hope I didn't fail, please don't be under 10%, please be under 10%, please be under 10%.

Worse of all there was a draft in here but the teacher only told me to please put up with it when I complained about it, there was a rat living inside my desk but the teacher only told me to please put up with it when I complained about it, but 1 of the rats tried to use my test papers as a nest and when I fought him away I ended up breaking my desk and yet again he told me to please put up with it.

But luckily enough around that time the principal was passing by again and she glared at him when he said that an so he gave me crazy glue to fix my desk and I wasted so much time trying to get it to work I'm really exhausted.

" Mikaru Hyroyuki was it, could you keep it down your far too noisy, how could you have so many things on you're mind ? "

Ahmya said turning around to face me then our test results began appearing on the board causing a boom and right as I was about to see how I did Fukushima asked searching for his scores.

" So Mikaru, how do you think you did ? "

But our attention was temporarily swayed by Ahmya saying.

" You guys are really annoying it's no surprise I did a lot better on this test. 'Please not under 10%' how pathetic I'm a top student in this class so it's no surprise I have exemplary grades to match I got a 92 I'm S-class. "

I replied impressed of how exceptional she was here, she's not only talented when it comes to hand to hand combat but also intellectually getting an overall score of 92 on all those different subjects.

" That's cool I got 95% but just barely, to be honest half way through I got lazy an just wrote and picked what came to mind first since I had to waste time repairing my desk. "