CHAPTER 55 : OPTIMAL SOLUTION.

Death Arm's stood there motionless for a moment since he was completely shocked by her intense display of sudden emotions, but he came back to, after he fully processed everything she had said he smiled and said these words.

" Jason Park, uh. Well I'd hate to let a fan of mine down so you can count on me. "

As a result of those words I smiled since I immediately knew that dealing with the demon would also be easy since I met with Yuuto Sensei early in this timeline. No matter how powerful the enemy was, they would be dwarfed by the hero called Peace Sign / Death Arms. The power of the devil king Lust who had possessed my father's body surely wouldn’t work on Yuuto Sensei, surely his body wouldn't be stolen right.

I wasn't pondering just now, for some mysterious reason. I just truly trusted Yuuto's power that much to the point that any hint of doubt or failure wasn't able to come across my mind regardless of everything that had happened to me in the past timelines.

Fukushima however didn't  seem as happy to see him being that he had a hidden motive for approaching Yuuto in the first place, hence he immediately seized the opportunity and attacked my Sensei yelling.

" You failer, if you hadn't failed back then perhaps my dad wouldn't have wanted to throw them away !!!? "

However again and again Death Arm's would dodge his punches with relative ease, before commenting puzzled by his sudden outburst.

" What are you going on about kiddo, weren't you a fan of mine ? "

Fukushima was amazed that my Sensei was such a good fighter since he didn't expect much from a supposed failed so he caught his breathe preparing to fight for real this time as he answered my Sensei.

" Don't even try hiding it, I can sense a power much like mine coming from you, the power to harness the sins of others as strength, the power of the seven devil kings. "

Then his box started to glow and horns appeared on his head and a red long devil tail spurted from behind him as his tangs and claws grew and he used his signature attack, demon claw.

But it was effectively made useless when Death Arm's grabbed his hand and deflected the attack by shoving Fukushima's hand upwards before Death Arm's prepared his very own signature attack Re : Muay Thai Fatal Strike Full Force as a counter strike believing Fukushima to be the demon he was looking for in disguise since he could shape shift.

Fukushima could see the attack coming towards him however, his body was unable to get out of the way in time so he felt as if he was a statue, he thought for sure that this was it and he was finally going to die so his life began to flash before his eyes...

" This is your fault, now we're all going to die because you're too strong, your just too strong so we'll be thrown away... "

This caused Fukushima to cry and I saw this all unveiling in front of me and not wanting Fukushima to die right there and then either I quickly jumped out to his aid as I also started remembering some really bad memories from my childhood on the night of the hellish flames.

" They only died because they were too weak, you also are too weak. "

Those were the words of the demon on that night when I stumbled into him seeing what appeared at the time to be the body of my father, so having those memories suddenly pop up in my head I whispered aloud in a sad voice.

" Damn it, some really bad memories just came back to me. "

Having heard that Fukushima then realized that I was running to jump in to his aid in order to save him so he smiled a very sad smile knowing that if he couldn't move out of the way in time then I certainly wouldn't be able to but even then I still didn't lose hope since although Re : Muay Thai was said to be an unavoidable martial arts in my previous life that very same martial arts served as a perfect solution since the demons were able to use it to partially get out of the way of my attacks.