CHAPTER 27 : STUBBORNNESS IN THE EXTREME.

( Jason Park's P.O.V. )

Rei uses punches and kicks so his attacks were supposed to be short ranged but they actually weren't, his attack created shockwaves that were equally if not even more powerful than my most powerful attacks.

Ken could use flames so his distance wasn't an issue he could kill me even without getting close and if he did close the distance the heat from his body would definitely melt the skin off my muscles.

As I thought about every attack I ever saw Death Arm's use to figure out the best one for this situation Mikaru said to me something that I'd never forget something that in my encounter with him earlier I probably could've guessed but it made me happy hearing it from someone I looked up to.

" I'm sorry Jason Park I still can't train you and it's not only because my master forbid me from using Re : Muay Thai again or else it was life or death because I'd definitely make an acception for someone like you. But it's because I don't think there's any use training someone who's actually the one teaching me plus even if I didn't train you you'd just imitate my moves anyway. "

But as happy as those words made me in that moment I was still going to die if I didn't act quickly and I thought about letting Rei close in the distance between me and him with his attack so I could use Death Arm's first known ultimate move Momentum Slam.

Without getting hit I needed to grab his fist so I turned my back to him jumping towards him before I leaned forward getting a solid footing on the ground before grabbing him by his arm that was being used to attack an I pulled him over my shoulder onto his back on the ground in front of me using the force an kinetic energy from his attack to aid me and with Ken to worry about I assured that I properly timed their attacks so I could use Rei to hit the fireball that Ken threw.

It worked and resulted in something similar to what Death Arm's did when he first entered the arena of being a hero Death Arms was able to win taking out and entire organization...

( This feat of Death Arms took place a very long time ago back before I was even born when Death Arm's was faced with stopping a wide spread crime that dominated the town he lived in, he wanted to make his town into somewhere people could live in peace feeling safe since he grew up his entire life in nothing but death and despair and that was finally his chance to stop the route of the problem. It served as a warning and a lesson to anyone else who wanted to go out and cause havoc having their way, it was a though battle but in the end Death Arm's had to result to using his Ultimate move at the time. )

Although all odds were stacked against me I managed to pull it off and the floor below me collapse in fact multiple floors collapsed burying Rei under heaps an piles of rubble.

Death Arm's talked about that battle a lot when people asked him in interviews what was his first act as a hero.

Ahmya, Miyabi, Su an Ken all stared in awe I almost forgot the girls were still here what if the  entire roof had collapsed ? Mikaru then stepped forward an said giving a brief demonstration.

" Ok look closely Jason an Ahmya I'm about to make an exception and show you how to use Death Arm's martial arts but I'm only gonna do this once so pay close attention an try applying it to your skills an moveset. "

And everyone turned to face Mikaru as he demonstrated grasping the full extent of his actions but willing to accept the repercussions as long as it meant helping out his friends, Mikaru demonstrated his martial arts with fluid motions as if he was a stream simply following the wind.

" Put the opposite foot of the hand you intend on using forward taking a step forward since everytime your about to attack your body instinctually tries to step back out of fear that your opponent might throw and unsuspecting attack. Then pull your shoulder back as you prepare your fist twisting your waist placing your other shoulder in front of your opponent then exhale as you focus on throwing that punch at Max speed without altering your formation and without loosening your muscles as you focus all of your might an energy into a single point in your fist that's how it is done, that's how you use the secret martial arts of the hero Death Arm's, Re : Muay Thai Fatal Strike. "