BONUS 22 : CONTRACTUAL COVENANT.

AN :
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : CONTRACTUAL COVENANT.

Principal Ariana, vice principal Mojin Kurushima, best teacher Tapei, Imaginative Jay, Nurse Nina and the council man Fuji were currently in the principal's office discussing a issue, the principal was sitting behind her desk crossing her legs as Mojin stood by the door behind the other Elite members.

" So council man Fuji, tell me again what is your ability ? "

Ariana asked and the council man Fuji replied with a nervous look on his face unable to look the principal in her eyes.

" Indeed I have told you all that my preterhuman ability was liquid manipulation which allowed me to control and manipulate water, oil, juice, poisons and even human blood, the temperature of the liquid is irrelevant so if it's frozen or boiling makes no difference to me. But it is also true that I possess other skills due to a contractual covenant I formed with a celestial being I'm able to call upon to launch blades from the heavens, sometimes I seem to be able to use a speech based ability that allows me to control anyone I view as lesser than myself but it's not very reliable since my target needs to be able to see, hear and view themselves as lesser than me or become tempted by my words for it to work. "

This revelation shocked all of the Elites since they had thought that he could only manipulate all forms of liquid and nothing more, so obviously this was a surprise to them not to mention that unlike most preterhumen Fujisaki had overcome the limitations of preterhuman biology enabling himself to utilize the abilities of others through what he called a covenant.

Perceiving their silence as an awkward situation that he wanted to get out of Fujisaki continued.

" I was hoping that you'd find it in your heart to forgive me for breaking the tournament rules, I do not wish to be fired so please consider the added knowledge of my other abilities as a reason to keep me around, I admit it that I was the one to incite the other Elite's to disobey your orders but I merely intended to test the limits of Mikaru Hyroyuki's strength since I suspected that he had stolen my successor by impressing him using some form of formidable martial arts similar to that of the world's number one hero. "

The principal then gazed at the other Elites so they all nodded coming to the conclusion that he was indeed the ring leader and the abilities he had described had perfectly matched up with the events that had transpired by his hands, thus apparently satisfied with his response the vice principal and principal Ariana began grinning before asking in a proud yet enthusiastic manner.

" You are hereby forgive Fujisaki and all who had followed his escapades, now we only here one more question that will determine the severity of your punishment in front of the entire students body, what is this contractual covenant that you speak of and how does it allow one to utilize another person's abilities ? "

Those words made Fujisaki rest at ease and he smiled before elaborating on it.

" Contractual covenants are very simply, if both parties are in agreement or possess similar dreams and aspirations they can create a link to each other's preterhuman aura which allows them to reap the agreed benefits from one another, if one of the party members is a liar only seeking to receive and not to give the agreed upon payment or they don't truly align with the other party member in their intentions then this will cause them to lose something of equivalent value permanently such as a skill, body part or memory. "

END OF CHAPTER !!!

Hey guys this is me the author, If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote by clicking the star below or above it depends on if your using the app or your computer.