CHAPTER 22 : THE PROMISED HAPPY ENDING IS STILL DISTANT.

Mikaru heard Eve's voice pondering while subsequently taunting him to give an answer to his contradictory views an he responded to her aloud saying.

" Well it's because dying isn't and option, if anything else I'd prefer to die at the very end of a very long and happy life. I'm not planning on dying here an I'd kill anyone attempting to prevent me from reaching that goal. "

Which triggered Miyabi to activate her ability to restore K and heal his wounds but unwilling to give up Mikaru went even further yelling.

" No way there's not a chance in hell that I'll let him recover, if your going to restore his body then I'll have to destroy him faster than you can restore, Re : Muay Thai Bullet strikes !!! "

K's body was slowly ripped into pieces as blood and flesh wedged between Mikaru's fist, Mikaru brought forth an onslaught upon K to bring him down once an for all battling against Miyabi's recovery abilities that kept bringing K back to 100% health as K screamed in agony coughing up blood whist in the process of being healed.

Just a bit longer Miyabi is starting to struggle to keep up with Mikaru's destructive capacity so just a bit longer an Mikaru will have finally won this fight.

But before Mikaru could deal the finishing blow realizing that Miyabi was nearing her limit, her ability went haywire an released another wave of restore energy that completely jumbled everything on the roof so much so that it appeared that time was moving in reverse but it was not without it's own side effects since Miyabi had turned into a 7 year old version of herself.

" Wait what, what the hell is going on ? "

Mikaru asked a loud knowing that his question might not be answered as he slowly came to realize that he was standing once again where he was when the battle first began and so was K, is Miyabi some kind of time witch she totally just reverse time itself upon reaching her limit Mikaru wondered completely dumbstruck by the turn of events.

" Damn it, that was pretty scary wasn't it the side effect of restoring things beyond even her own current capabilities has activated, she really needs to learn how to better control her abilities and the Kurushima Academy is the only place that can teach her, consider this information your award for managing to best me this time around. I'll retreat for now otherwise I'd be killed without her restoring capabilities so I hope to see you again next time, Mikaru old friend. "

K conveniently explained, answering Mikaru's question as he attempted to retreat by running away after finishing his explanation an Mikaru watched still confused of what the hell had happened.

K ran through the door leading down the staircase off the roof but abruptly stopped when he saw a silver haired girl standing in the middle of the staircase, it was Ahmya.

" So you were the one Mikaru said was after him ? "

She asked avoiding making eye contact with Mikaru knowing that he was on the roof behind K, she heard and saw exactly what had took place but K didn't seem to care he just wanted to leave before Mikaru could regain his senses completely.

" What are you going to stop me !? Get out of my way you Loli b!tch. "

K said pushing her out of his way by her chest, he couldn't afford to waste anytime since Mikaru seemed to be coming back to his sense's.

" Your not getting away that easy, I still have a few more questions !? "

Mikaru yelled running towards him preparing to punch him with a Fatal Strike but was brought to a complete stop when he threw the punch into another punch mirroring the exact technique.